PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tyreek Hill to Miami

Huge loss for the Chiefs.

This is exciting if I am being honest. Mahomes and the Chiefs blew their opportunity to win it all last season and I believe their window just shut without their walking cheat code in Hill.

Now the Dolphins have ridiculous speed in Waddle and Hill. At least the jets still suck.

Four years, $120 million with $72.2 million guaranteed?!? $30 million a year for a WR?

I love it! Chiefsplanet is unavailable right now from over load. Many there were saying the Chiefs were just letting him test his market value and that they would resign him. LOL!

This is exciting if I am being honest. Mahomes and the Chiefs blew their opportunity to win it all last season and I believe their window just shut without their walking cheat code in Hill.

Now the Dolphins have ridiculous speed in Waddle and Hill. At least the jets still suck.
I agree, the concern about the Dolphins getting better pales in comparison to the joy of watching the Chiefs now have to operate with Mahomes’ giant contract finally hitting their cap plus losing Hill at the same time

Every team in the AFC West has improved dramatically, but to keep up the Chiefs have replaced Hill with JuJu. Advantage, Chiefs!

Perfect receiver for a qb like Tua. With Waddle and Hill together, he can read the D, throw those short to mid level passes and at the drop of a dime it can lead to a huge play. Throw Gesicki in the mix. My goodness we are going to have one helluva time this season. Say what you want about Tua, but we’ve yet to beat ‘em.

Four years, $120 million with $72.2 million guaranteed?!? $30 million a year for a WR?

The economics of NFL rosters are going to look weird soon. Seems like there will be serious “classes” with like 3 or 4 dudes taking up 80% of your cap space and then the other 50 guys fighting for the other 20% making a pittance… I don’t love it…

Mahomes makes everyone better, I think they are still the team to beat until someone does. IMO

The best receiving corp in the league and they are running an RPO offense.
I give the edge to

Tampa
Las Vegas
Rams

In any order over the Fins

Waddle is a Hill clone.

Good luck figuring that one out.

But your QB is Tua.

It could've been Herbert and then we'd be truly screwed.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back