PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tyreek Hill to Miami

Bills are the Super Bowl favorites when Hill leaves.

Mahomes without his cheat code is going to be very interesting to watch. The Chiefs window is shutting.

I would think GB would take a look.

If you're the Dolphins, what would you trade for him? They have the 29th pick, would need to trade that, a 2nd round pick and a player...maybe Waddle....it looks like the Jets could put a better offer together.

Maybe the JEts offer this year's 10th overall and their first rounder next year? If I'm KC, I would prefer the 10th pick obviously to whatever Miami is offering...

I would think GB would take a look.
That was my initial thought as well...might be strapped for cap space with the Rodgers contract...it looks like per Shefter it is down to the Jets and Dolphins

Mahomes has only himself to blame for his massive contract

Can we retro-actively call the gift of Thuney a good trade for Hill? And hey, we'll throw in Agholor.
I know he's a POS, but man would that change our offense!

Treylon Burks and Drake London ::eek:
They'll definitely take Jameson Williams, because they will have the draft capital to take an injured blue chip player in the 1st

If you call $35 million manageable...

Mahomes cap numbers get worse in 2023 and 2024 at $45 million
Wouldn't KC just do the whole restructures? Either way this is a massive loss to them. Hill is what makes that offense go

JuJu is not a # 1 WR.

After AB left, JuJus numbers plummeted. But, the Chiefs would find a good WR with 2 - 1st round picks in their pocket. Jmarr Chase is better than Hill. Surely there are some great WRs in this draft too.

JuJu is not a # 1 WR.

After AB left, JuJus numbers plummeted. But, the Chiefs would find a good WR with 2 - 1st round picks in their pocket. Jmarr Chase is better than Hill. Surely there is some great WRs in this draft too.
Hill is a cheat code

This is bad news for the Pats. If he ends up going to the Jets, the Jets are going to give up their two first rounders...which means KC is going to get 1-2 good WRs before NE even picks
If the WRs are good the Pats wouldn't have picked them anyway.

Hes going to waste away in nyj or miami, couldn’t happen to a better guy.

This would be the beginning of the end for kc. And kelce is gonna slow down in a year or 2

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back