PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tyreek Hill to Miami

This is bad news for the Pats. If he ends up going to the Jets, the Jets are going to give up their two first rounders...which means KC is going to get 1-2 good WRs before NE even picks
I doubt that they use both 1sts on WR.

JuJu is not a # 1 WR.

After AB left, JuJus numbers plummeted. But, the Chiefs would find a good WR with 2 - 1st round picks in their pocket. Jmarr Chase is better than Hill. Surely there are some great WRs in this draft too.

Chase was an amazing prospect even after sitting a season there’s no chase on this draft

If the Chiefs get two first round picks for Hill, the Pats really screwed up not tagging and trading Jackson. Yes, I know it is completely different positions and Hill is a better player at his position than Jackson is at his, but what teams are trading for talent at other positions means that the Pats getting a first rounder or at least a second rounder for Jackson was a realistic possibility.

Hill is a bit of a risk. He is a major scumbag who could easily beat his significant other or kids again (although there is some significant doubt he did ever hurt his son). He will never be a Patriot because of his domestic violence past.

The guy is a great/elite receiver and all, but I don't know if he will be nearly as good without Mahomes and Andy Reid's system.

This has been a bad off-season for Mahomes already, but this would be hilarious. Go get him, Jets!

Which state has the harshest domestic violence laws?

Florida?
Where can he go to get in the most trouble off the field? It's like #1 and #1a.

If the Chiefs get two first round picks for Hill, the Pats really screwed up not tagging and trading Jackson. Yes, I know it is completely different positions and Hill is a better player at his position than Jackson is at his, but what teams are trading for talent at other positions means that the Pats getting a first rounder or at least a second rounder for Jackson was a realistic possibility.

Hill is a bit of a risk. He is a major scumbag who could easily beat his significant other or kids again (although there is some significant doubt he did ever hurt his son). He will never be a Patriot because of his domestic violence past.

The guy is a great/elite receiver and all, but I don't know if he will be nearly as good without Mahomes and Andy Reid's system.
Hill was awesome with Smith too.

How is the felon even debating this. Miami is the better team and closer contender now adding in how much he saves from taxes in the weather compared to NY, felons man

Where can he go to get in the most trouble off the field? It's like #1 and #1a.

I would say Miami. Both team's facilities are actually significant distances from the cities they are named after, but there are far more places to get in trouble in Miami and Fort Lauderdale (the team facilities is positioned in between the two) than NYC.

I would think Miami is a no brainer...he already has a ring, so all he needs to find is a place where he can play football and enjoy life

How is the felon even debating this. Miami is the better team and closer contender now adding in how much he saves from taxes in the weather compared to NY, felons man

Miami is closer than the Jets but they aren’t close to being a true contender either.

More importantly, Miami’s QB hasn’t been able to push the ball downfield consistently since his shoulder surgery whereas the Jets QB has a top 5 cannon and loves to throw deep. The NY market is also more lucrative off of the field. It is easy to see why he is torn.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back