PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TNF Browns at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering how this team outplayed us the way they did.

Because the Patriots couldn't cover a sleeping infant with a king-sized blanket.

I know but I have a feeling the Steelers will win out and Ravens drop a game and get stuck with the 5 seed.

we will know a lot more after they play san fran

Last edited:
WTF are the browns doing? DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE DOWN 11 points? Holy crap. Bad QBing, Bad Coaching

..who was he throwing to?

stay tuned after the game and the NFLN will run "The Legend Of Big Ben Grows".....that smarmy Eisen promises a gagfest of gushing Big Ben platitudes...can't wait...

the decision to send mccoy back in lost this game for the browns. Seneca Wallace would have had 4 cracks from the 4 yard line to get in and he would have ran it in. The Browns need to fold as a franchise.

stay tuned after the game and the NFLN will run "The Legend Of Big Ben Grows".....that smarmy Eisen promises a gagfest of gushing Big Ben platitudes...can't wait...

I honestly don't think Roethlisberger has a human skeleton. He must be a Neanderthal hybrid or something. Look at his head for instance -- doesn't it seem unusually thick vs. a normal person? I mean, how else does someone go flying off a speeding motorcycle, do a face-plant on a car windshield, and survive? Something weird is going on with that guy.

Thanx for that ruling Big Head Ed!!! and congrats on setting the Poser Mugging For The Camera record you set tonight at over 300 interjections of yourself into the flow of the game...a great game to watch...thanx buddy...all the best!!

Colt McCoy looks like a crapper version of Mark Sanchez (if that's even possible).

I honestly don't think Roethlisberger has a human skeleton. He must be a Neanderthal hybrid or something. Look at his head for instance -- doesn't it seem unusually thick vs. a normal person? I mean, how else does someone go flying off a speeding motorcycle, do a face-plant on a car windshield, and survive? Something weird is going on with that guy.

off topic but recent postulations on the when and where modern man split with the Neanderthal line suggest that interbreeding between the two may have occurred,as evidenced by certain types of skeletal and muscular structure found in populations in Eastern Europe...

NFL network wrap up should only be 4 words "That game sucked, goodnight"

Seriously, that will be time out for a lot of people, his ligaments must be very stretchy. They bend but don't tear ever.

off topic but recent postulations on the when and where modern man split with the Neanderthal line suggest that interbreeding between the two may have occurred,as evidenced by certain types of skeletal and muscular structure found in populations in Eastern Europe...

I'm willing to bet the Roethlisberger clan back in the old country shacked up regularly with Neanderthals. Hell, they probably ran a string of Neanderthal brothels and abused them regularly in bathrooms.

The guy looks like a drowning victim. Every time they give me a close up of his face, something inside me screams out in horror.

My theory is he DID die from drowning. He has been brought back to life as a modern day Frankenstein, which explains his uncanny ability to recover from seemingly crippling injuries. They took him in at halftime, hacked off the left foot and replaced it with a spare.

roethlisberger...toughest qb in the nfl

wow

wow

Rivers played with his ACL shredded. QBs have played with broken ribs, separated shoulders, etc...

I'm not saying that Big Ben is a sissy or anything, but it's not like he's the only QB who's shrugged off the pain and played.

wow
For sure, he can play through pain as well as anyone I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for his victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST