PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steelers will now play in Acrisure Stadium

This is great. I can begin to eat Heinz ketchup again. I was tired of the Hunts catsup.
So what the hell is the difference between
ketchup and catsup anyway? I've lived all over the U.S. East Coast/West Coast,North,South etc. I've NEVER heard anyone of any age ever use the word "catsup". I think it's a fake word

ketchup and catsup anyway? I've lived all over the U.S. East Coast/West Coast,North,South etc. I've NEVER heard anyone of any age ever use the word "catsup". I think it's a fake word
I dunno either. Used to see it in the market back east in Philly. Possibly bought it. Those years are hazy. Could not taste the difference.

Somebody should start an official Pat
I originally read that as acrimony stadium.

That would have been perfect.

How about Andropure, in honor of the practice that brought the team its first success?

Everything’s for sale in sports. Still can’t get used to not having Boston Garden or the Spectrum etc. Do like how Madison Square Garden hasn’t changed and also like that the Knicks still suck regardless of the name.

Horrible name, for a corporation and a stadium, but it sounds like they blew Heinz/Kraft out of the water, in terms of their offer. Probably never would’ve happened if one of the Steelers executives hadn’t been on the company board.

Catsup and Ketchup are the same thing. Over the last few hundred years, the names and ingredients have drastically changed. Heinz was the first to use modern spelling of ketchup for their product, I think.

Not US, but in Mexico you call it catsup. I always have to remind myself because when I say if I can have some ketchup they have no idea

nary a game was contested at CMGI field...It's been Gillette since the 2002 opener vs Pittsburgh. Heinz Field has history and hosted a ton of success for the Pittsburgh franchise - scores of playoff games and conference championships
No, the Steelers were a laughingstock forever there, and that logo represents losing. They need to makeover their uniforms.

If they'd had a real quarterback instead of Bradshaw, Swann and Stallworth would have better career stats. Show grainy footage of Bubby Brister getting sacked and then some of the many highlights of them losing to the Patriots.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back