PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steelers will now play in Acrisure Stadium

There’s millions of reasons why the Steelers did this. However, fans will hate it and I don’t even know how you pronounce it. I think it’s a bad move as the “Heinz field” name has become iconic with fans.

Same thing happened with my Lakers going with the worst name ever “Crypto.com Arena”. It sounds very gang related. It will always be called “Staples Center”.

I wonder if the Steelers got greedy like the Lakers did. Imagine if the Pats ended their relationship with Gillette?

Last edited:
When I was a kid I could name every Stadium and arena each team in the NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA played in. Now I might be able to name 10.

Pretty sure nobody’s actually going to call it that lmao

We all forgot about CMGi Field soon enough...
nary a game was contested at CMGI field...It's been Gillette since the 2002 opener vs Pittsburgh. Heinz Field has history and hosted a ton of success for the Pittsburgh franchise - scores of playoff games and conference championships

Test your knowledge
Just 15/30.. woof

They had the Bills stadium wrong it's now Highmark Stadium not New Era Field. Should have never changed from Rich Stadium.

Wish I got partial Credit- "Mile High" for Denver didn't work it had to be "Empower Field at Mile High"

Levi Stadium didn't work... cmon :p

I liked the Heinz name but guess they need the money...

6mge6l.jpg

Everyone should call it "the stadium previously known as Heinz Field".:haha:

Just 15/30.. woof

They had the Bills stadium wrong it's now Highmark Stadium not New Era Field. Should have never changed from Rich Stadium.

Wish I got partial Credit- "Mile High" for Denver didn't work it had to be "Empower Field at Mile High"

Levi Stadium didn't work... cmon :p
I knew Houston was a play on energy but couldn't remember NRG...

"Early in my career, assisting the guys on special teams with a well-timed trip or an innocent step into play was easy. But as I got older, lower leg pain slowed me down and I couldn't do the dirty work any longer. Then I found Acrisure. Now, with just one pill per day the pain is gone, and the trips are back. I'm Mike Tomlin, and this is Acrisure."

Side effects may include psoriasis, genital warts, an inability to properly game plan against a Brady or Belichick led team, halitosis, first round playoff collapses, and overall disappointment to the fans. If your erection lasts more than four hours, consult the Orchids of Asia.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back