PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Skippy Might Start Stid - EDIT Carr Benched, Stidham will start

While Carr has been a let down this year I can't really blame him for never winning anything. Raiders defense has been trash his whole career and he's had to learn a new offense almost every season with piss poor O line. Situation means so much... Mahomes is great but who knows what he would've been if he was drafted to a franchise like the Raiders without a stable organization and all time HC in Reid.

Not only that but Carr has had bad coaches that have never held him accountable for playing bad, or playing with poor techniques.

QB coaching makes all the difference in the world.

Raiders

Las Vegas Passing

C/ATTYDSTDINTSACKS
23/34365320-0

Carr to Jets would be an heaven-sent.

I pray for that circus to happen.
Agreed - the guy is as average as average gets. He shows you a good week or two just to pull your heart out when it matters. Plus he is mentally soft!

To me, it tells me that Stidham felt like he had the job in NE by default and didn’t fight for it. Rubbed Bill the wrong way. Even in this case, he didn’t fight for this start, he got it because Carr got benched to avoid a big payout.

Clearly he has a nice arm and some talent but who knows what his leadership is like.

Agreed - the guy is as average as average gets. He shows you a good week or two just to pull your heart out when it matters. Plus he is mentally soft!
Sounds familiar.

To me, it tells me that Stidham felt like he had the job in NE by default and didn’t fight for it. Rubbed Bill the wrong way. Even in this case, he didn’t fight for this start, he got it because Carr got benched to avoid a big payout.

Clearly he has a nice arm and some talent but who knows what his leadership is like.
The same non leader who organized workouts with the players and invited them to his home and had dinner with them.
During The Covid lockdown.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back