PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rodgers stayed with GB in 2022 (old thread got necro’d)

@Ice_Ice_Brady I’m surprised I haven’t heard from you regarding why his latest “arrangement” ended?

@Ice_Ice_Brady I’m surprised I haven’t heard from you regarding why his latest “arrangement” ended?

I covered it in the Tampa Bay thread....about three weeks ago, I posted that a breakup was imminent, scooped by the same source who said all along it was a fake relationship. The reason a Hollywood beard enters a relationship like this is for mutual career/publicity benefit. The Covid/immunization controversy made Rodgers toxic to her brand. I imagine that, being in Hollywood/Los Angeles, something like this is even worse than elsewhere.

Hollywood is weird...the industry and movie audience forgive people for, like, murdering people and stuff like that, but there's no coming back from an unpopular stance on a political issue.

@RobertWeathers @Ice_Ice_Brady @Ian

I'd like to lobby for a Lily appreciation thread. A sticky one, pun intended.

I can't even begin to remember what started this Lily Thing. (note the proper use of caps) It certainly has a life of it's own now.
since the Rodgers cleanse tweet has been deleted, I had to google it. What a load!

What is a Panchakarma cleanse?​

A Panchakarma cleanse is a five-step detox process that cleanses the body of all unwanted waste out of the body.

Many have reported that the cleanse heals the digestive system, enhances immunity, produces deep relaxation and a “meditative outlook on life,” among other things.

What are the five steps of the Panchakarma cleanse?​

• Vaman: administration of emetic drugs that induce a severe spell of vomiting to clean the upper gut
  • Virechan: forced diarrhea that purges and cleanses the bowel
  • Basti: medicated enema used to cleanse the accumulated toxins through the colon
  • Nasya: nasal administration of medicated oil to cleanse the accumulated toxin
  • Raktamokshana: procedure done to cleanse the blood
The cleanse also includes:

• Three days of consuming Ghee (a form of clarified butter) until you evacuate at both ends
  • One day therapeutic vomiting
  • One day laxative therapy
  • Three days of herb drops in nose
  • Many days of enemas
  • Yoga and meditation throughout
---

Enemas ... well, OK. But there is no such thing as "therapeutic vomiting" unless you've ingested poison -- THAT is a body stressor.

Enemas ... well, OK. But there is no such thing as "therapeutic vomiting" unless you've ingested poison -- THAT is a body stressor.
I vehemently disagree! I projectile vomit every time I see THIS face....very therapeutic IMO...

goodell-barstool-side-by-sidejpg.jpg

True, but Aaron and BrINT have the last 3 or 4 decades covered.

Was there such a thing as a drama queen in the 60's?
No such thing in the 60's, and I go back that far. One more "benefit" of social media.

Ahahaha athletes back in the day were complete degenerates it’s just there wasn’t social media to show you in real time. Babe Ruth was eviserated by the papers for years for all his womanizing, hard drinking, and resentment toward Gehrig.

Ahahaha athletes back in the day were complete degenerates it’s just there wasn’t social media to show you in real time. Babe Ruth was eviserated by the papers for years for all his womanizing, hard drinking, and resentment toward Gehrig.

This.

Add all public figures to this obsevation.

Super racist too

Super racist too

Ty Cobb beat two black men that we know of nearly to death. Or one of the men was white but he heckled Cobb saying that he allegedly looked like he could be part black. I can’t recall atm.

Ty Cobb beat two black men that we know of nearly to death. Or one of the men was white but he heckled Cobb saying that he allegedly looked like he could be part black. I can’t recall atm.
but this is of utmost importance to you? Straw man much? Big Kaperkrap social justice moron are you, eh? Honking horns mean "hail" Hitler to you?

Most football players "back in the day" made so little money that they worked other jobs.

Aaron Rodgers browser search history:

February 21, 2022

5:08 PM google - “aaron rodgers news“
5:10 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”
5:12 PM google - “how to get attention”
5:14 PM google - “suicide note examples”
5:17 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”
5:18 PM instagram - login
5:20 PM google - “dreary suicide photos”
5:28 PM google - “quotes about being grateful”
5:34 PM google - “aaron rodgers news“
5:40 PM google - “list of 2021 packers backup qbs”
5:43 PM google - “2021 packers roster”
6:05 PM instagram - your post has been submitted
6:05 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”
6:06 PM google - “all time top 10 qb rankings”
6:08 PM google - “chris simms all time top 10 qb rankings”
6:10 PM google - “gay orgy videos”
6:23 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”
I'm an early riser and I will sometimes turn on the radio and listen to Amy Lawrence. Her two favorite topics are herself and Aaron Rodgers, in that order.

I covered it in the Tampa Bay thread....about three weeks ago, I posted that a breakup was imminent, scooped by the same source who said all along it was a fake relationship. The reason a Hollywood beard enters a relationship like this is for mutual career/publicity benefit. The Covid/immunization controversy made Rodgers toxic to her brand. I imagine that, being in Hollywood/Los Angeles, something like this is even worse than elsewhere.

Hollywood is weird...the industry and movie audience forgive people for, like, murdering people and stuff like that, but there's no coming back from an unpopular stance on a political issue.
To your point. I remember being in a coffee shop many years ago and regularly seeing a heavy set woman there. One day as I walked behind her I noticed the end of a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder. All I could see was a k e. When I asked her about it she said that it read Free Robert Blake, the actor who murdered his wife and got away with it.

You should read this.

Princess Qaron has not decided yet, we will continue to tell you so every day until he does take his decision.

The media is as bad as Rodgers. Who ****ing cares? Tell us when there is something to tell us. The constant "updates" are ridiculous. No wonder Qaron stirs the pot, he knows the media will eat it.

Princess Qaron has not decided yet, we will continue to tell you so every day until he does take his decision.

The media is as bad as Rodgers. Who ****ing cares? Tell us when there is something to tell us. The constant "updates" are ridiculous. No wonder Qaron stirs the pot, he knows the media will eat it.
I think because his decision will cause the QB domino effect to go. As much as a lot of us don't like him and his attention seeking ways, the man is a incredible QB

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back