PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rodgers stayed with GB in 2022 (old thread got necro’d)

Much of the above describes my typical weekend... I had no idea it was an "official" therapy...
Was your weekend therapeutic?

@RobertWeathers @Ice_Ice_Brady @Ian

I'd like to lobby for a Lily appreciation thread. A sticky one, pun intended.

I can't even begin to remember what started this Lily Thing. (note the proper use of caps) It certainly has a life of it's own now.
Yea I don't remember either. I want say in the orig AR thread someone said his GF looked like Lily from AT&T and either you or I took great exception to that.

Who would’ve guessed that the Rodgers cleanse would involved many days of enemas.

He posted a lengthy IG caption with a sense of finality. You guys think he's gone? Mods please merge as you see fit or move the thread if you wish

he realized he wasn't getting enough attention so he made a post on Instagram.

Yea I don't remember either. I want say in the orig AR thread someone said his GF looked like Lily from AT&T and either you or I took great exception to that.
It's something along those lines. I will go back and look.

Good lord!

Just undercook some chicken - easier and faster.
No kidding. No need to go to that extent. Need to enjoy life too.

Just have Mexican food at night w/ refried beans and apple or raisins for desert and 3 cups of coffee in the am.

...or I was just sick of AR gossip and felt like posting a G-rated pic of Lily just to change the topic.
I searched and went back 15 pages, can't find the original Rodgers thread. I know it turned into a hot girl thread for a little bit before you and I brought it back to Lily. Not that she's not... wait, you get it. #OGsforLily.

What is it about playing in Green Bay that makes their QBs drama queens? Is it something in the water?

What is it about playing in Green Bay that makes their QBs drama queens? Is it something in the water?
Of late. Bart Starr was never a drama queen.

He posted a lengthy IG caption with a sense of finality. You guys think he's gone? Mods please merge as you see fit or move the thread if you wish

That reads like a suicide note.

Of late. Bart Starr was never a drama queen.
True, but Aaron and BrINT have the last 3 or 4 decades covered.

Was there such a thing as a drama queen in the 60's?

Aaron Rodgers browser search history:

February 21, 2022

5:08 PM google - “aaron rodgers news“
5:10 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”
5:12 PM google - “how to get attention”
5:14 PM google - “suicide note examples”
5:17 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”
5:18 PM instagram - login
5:20 PM google - “dreary suicide photos”
5:28 PM google - “quotes about being grateful”
5:34 PM google - “aaron rodgers news“
5:40 PM google - “list of 2021 packers backup qbs”
5:43 PM google - “2021 packers roster”
6:05 PM instagram - your post has been submitted
6:05 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”
6:06 PM google - “all time top 10 qb rankings”
6:08 PM google - “chris simms all time top 10 qb rankings”
6:10 PM google - “gay orgy videos”
6:23 PM google - “aaron rodgers news”

since the Rodgers cleanse tweet has been deleted, I had to google it. What a load!

What is a Panchakarma cleanse?​

A Panchakarma cleanse is a five-step detox process that cleanses the body of all unwanted waste out of the body.

Many have reported that the cleanse heals the digestive system, enhances immunity, produces deep relaxation and a “meditative outlook on life,” among other things.

What are the five steps of the Panchakarma cleanse?​

• Vaman: administration of emetic drugs that induce a severe spell of vomiting to clean the upper gut
  • Virechan: forced diarrhea that purges and cleanses the bowel
  • Basti: medicated enema used to cleanse the accumulated toxins through the colon
  • Nasya: nasal administration of medicated oil to cleanse the accumulated toxin
  • Raktamokshana: procedure done to cleanse the blood
The cleanse also includes:

• Three days of consuming Ghee (a form of clarified butter) until you evacuate at both ends
  • One day therapeutic vomiting
  • One day laxative therapy
  • Three days of herb drops in nose
  • Many days of enemas
  • Yoga and meditation throughout
---

Still can't decide if his ex GF is hot or not? Depends on the photo and what she is wearing. You think he could do better but he is such a weird dude. And that fecking greasy long hair homeless look has to go.
the answer is no, shes not hot.

shes good looking, but not hot. shes like the sheryl crow of hollywood. Almost but not quite.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back