PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rodgers stayed with GB in 2022 (old thread got necro’d)

They have already planned the parade here in Denver. Book it. AR coming.
Now I will go vomit.

3...2...1 before Ice ice Brady shows up and goes on a Rodgers rant...

It says it's time for Lily!
images

I just want to know why his arrangement ended with Shailene Woodley?

I just want to know why his arrangement ended with Shailene Woodley?
Abhorrent egomaniac who burns bridges with everyone he knows seperates from fiancée. Movie at 9.

I'm guessing it's Rodgers to act all surprised and laugh at anyone thinking he was leaving the Packers.
He has Rodgers every Tuesday and Rodgers did say that he will announce his decision on his show. So it all lines up

Reactions: sb1
I hope he retires to go play in some professional frisbee golf league or some crap.

I hope he retires to go play in some professional frisbee golf league or some crap.
He won't retire he won't be able to stand being in the real #12 shadow in the HOF induction.

Imagine being too much of a drama whore for an actress to put up with. That's like being too rich to join the yacht club or something.

or the drummer that got kicked out of Guns and Roses because he was doing too many drugs!

Green Bay is currently $53M over the cap. It is time to dump $25M or so and trade Rodgers.

I understand the cap a bit. I truly don't see a reasonable way out for GB, or NO for that matter.
I had no idea the team's cap situation was so dire. I went over to OTC to check it out and really can't see an easy way out. Now I do not exactly follow all the comings and goings of GB but based on what I can see over there, they would have to cut Za'Darius Smith, Preston Smith and Randall Cobb to save about $35 million. David Bahktiari, Jaire Alexander and Kenny Clark give good post-June 1 cap savings too.

IMHO, the only way they could reduce Rodgers' cap number is by cutting him, trading him, or having him agree to a very team-friendly cap restructure. Rodgers being who he is probably makes that 3rd option out of the question.

And oh by the way, all of the above includes not having Davanta Adams - or any of this year's rookie class - under contract. I guess those could be structured with a low year 1 cap hit if necessary, but still....

I can't be bothered to read that garbage but you can almost rest assured it's misleading drivel and he'll stay in GB and say the media is stirring the pot by drawing 'conclusions' to his post.

I can't be bothered to read that garbage but you can almost rest assured it's misleading drivel and he'll stay in GB and say the media is stirring the pot by drawing 'conclusions' to his post.

Exactly. Everything about him suggests he’s too scared to leave. He loves the built in excuse narrative in Green Bay. He loves doing this stuff and then blaming everyone else for reading into it.

Exactly. Everything about him suggests he’s too scared to leave. He loves the built in excuse narrative in Green Bay. He loves doing this stuff and then blaming everyone else for reading into it.
I agree with the 'too scared'. As you posted a few days ago he plays scared and there's no reason to think he won't act scared as well. If he goes to Denver and they lose the division and are 1 and done he won't be able to handle the critics.

I had no idea the team's cap situation was so dire. I went over to OTC to check it out and really can't see an easy way out. Now I do not exactly follow all the comings and goings of GB but based on what I can see over there, they would have to cut Za'Darius Smith, Preston Smith and Randall Cobb to save about $35 million. David Bahktiari, Jaire Alexander and Kenny Clark give good post-June 1 cap savings too.

IMHO, the only way they could reduce Rodgers' cap number is by cutting him, trading him, or having him agree to a very team-friendly cap restructure. Rodgers being who he is probably makes that 3rd option out of the question.

And oh by the way, all of the above includes not having Davanta Adams - or any of this year's rookie class - under contract. I guess those could be structured with a low year 1 cap hit if necessary, but still....

For people wondering why they can’t just make it work for another year, with the most aggressive possible maneuvers, it’s because they already did that in 2021.

little bit ago ian "im not michael" rapoport said the packers were willing to make discount double check the highest paid qb... think he will be staying in wisconsin...

Last edited:
Still can't decide if his ex GF is hot or not? Depends on the photo and what she is wearing. You think he could do better but he is such a weird dude. And that fecking greasy long hair homeless look has to go.

Very real chance he’s just laying the groundwork to now go on McAfees garbage podcast and accuse the media of manufacturing drama about him.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back