PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rodgers stayed with GB in 2022 (old thread got necro’d)

Very real chance he’s just laying the groundwork to now go on McAfees garbage podcast and accuse the media of manufacturing drama about him.
He is going on the show in an hour

What’s worse than social media posts making news is when somebody merely unfollowing someone else (or a team) makes news.

It honestly makes me feel like we are all in junior high again.
The entire social media is based on junior high arguing......... Just go back and read that Mahomes post from last week for proof!

What a joke lol he didn't say ****

12-day cleanse?

He locked himself up in his basement, sniffed his own farts and listened to Joe Rogan all day long?
The interview(still going on) is really cringe.

He has somehow exceeded the Brett Favre precedent for retirement/"what will he do?" drama with his constant need for praise.

At least Favre genuinely was conflicted about whether or not to retire. Rodgers just loves power and attention.

Makes ya miss Fahvruh.

It says it's time for Lily!
images
6a0dad55-9300-44f1-bf3a-6fb3b4c2305b_text.gif

Rogers is good in a way.

He gives me an advantage every year in playoff fantasy.

What a douche this guy is. The writers are doing us a disservice giving him MVPs for throwing balls behind the LOS. He's lost his mind now.

@RobertWeathers @Ice_Ice_Brady @Ian

I'd like to lobby for a Lily appreciation thread. A sticky one, pun intended.

I can't even begin to remember what started this Lily Thing. (note the proper use of caps) It certainly has a life of it's own now.

This is the cleanse he said he did. This is not a joke.

Much of the above describes my typical weekend... I had no idea it was an "official" therapy...

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back