PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I wonder if Brady and Bucs could agree to meet part ways.

Maybe they allow Brady to miss most of training camp. The 1st month, have Trask or Gabbert start. Brady plays in the 2nd half if needed. Unorthodox I know, but he did do something like that in college.

Not getting my hopes up. I’ve moved on to acceptance. It’s over.

giphy.gif

I wonder if Brady and Bucs could agree to meet part ways.

Maybe they allow Brady to miss most of training camp. The 1st month, have Trask or Gabbert start. Brady plays in the 2nd half if needed. Unorthodox I know, but he did do something like that in college.

Ya to Oakland with mcDaniels and devante Adams

Me too. I think it's going to take quite some time to actually process it though.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Hero: Love that the Chiefs lost

Zero: Think the Bucs would have won it all if they’d gotten past the Rams. **** Todd Bowles.

Hero: Love that the Chiefs lost

Zero: Think the Bucs would have won it all if they’d gotten past the Rams. **** Todd Bowles.
Not sure about that. The Niners and Bengals are really tough teams and the Bucs were so injured.

Could the Bucs have won the Super Bowl if they didn’t basically zero blitz? I mean that’s assuming a hell of a lot. First of all THAT GAME would have had to go to OT and maybe they lose there first of all. Maybe they win. But then you’re just assuming that they beat a kind of team of destiny like 49ers team the week after. They’d be favored sure but you gonna guarantee it? And who else do the Bucs lose to injury in the game? And THEN yeah they’d face the Bengals. Another team of destiny.

So yes there was a path there if had won the game (but remember they have to win in OT) to win another Super Bowl. But don’t pretend it’s some automatic thing.

No doubt. Mahomes literally melted down for 2.5 quarters with an 18 point lead while Brady led his team back from a 24 point deficit late in the third. The juxtaposition is eye popping.

Given context, Mahomes last three plays of the season were each worse than any play Brady has made in his career.

Bucs absolutely win if they face SF and CIN but it's all good. now I want mcvay to lose and it will be complete.

Such a strange loss because of how in control they were to start things off. I think Reid said Cincinnati went to man coverage and I wonder if somehow mahomes was seeing things. He was absolute garbage in the second.

Such a strange loss because of how in control they were to start things off. I think Reid said Cincinnati went to man coverage and I wonder if somehow mahomes was seeing things. He was absolute garbage in the second.
They played them like the Bucs did. Took away Hill and got pressure with just 4. It was beautiful to watch.

The good thing is, if you’re Rodgers, Wilson, etc. you could win an Super Bowl easily just by joining the absolutely stacked DrEaM tEaM Buccaneers. A bunch of people on the main forum claim that any top 10 QB woulda coulda shoulda won there. Seems like they’re bringing everyone back.

If you can minimize Hill's damage, and cover Kelce one-on-one, Mahomes doesn't really know what to do.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back