PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Bruce Arians’ opening comments on today’s 48-25 win over Falcons. Happy with the outcome, not the lapses that made it close late:

These guys are fun to watch. I still hate that there was no way to keep it going

Brady is the now fifth player in NFL history to throw four touchdowns in his team's first two games of the season, per @ESPNStatsInfo. 1997 Drew Bledsoe 2018 Ryan Fitzpatrick 2018 Patick Mahomes 2020 Russell Wilson 2021 Tom Brady

Next two weeks are tough.
Pats benefit by being the second half of a cross country road trip for the Bucs - but the reins have to come off Mac for the Pats to have any kind of shot to keep this close. 6 YPA isn’t gonna cut it amd neither will a sub par OL

Are they?
They should lose the Rams game. I'm not saying that they will, but it's a road game out west, later in the day, against an undefeated opponent. And there is no scenario where their defensive backfield is at full strength, with SMB on IR.

They should lose the Rams game. I'm not saying that they will, but it's a road game out west, later in the day, against an undefeated opponent. And there is no scenario where their defensive backfield is at full strength, with SMB on IR.
Really? You think they should lose? The way this offense is playing? Matt Ryan is better than Stafford.

Really? You think they should lose? The way this offense is playing? Matt Ryan is better than Stafford.
The Rams are a much better team than are the Falcons.

The Rams are a much better team than are the Falcons.
Of course but this Bucs offense has 9 straight games of 30+ points with Brady throwing 39 TDs.

Of course but this Bucs offense has 9 straight games of 30+ points with Brady throwing 39 TDs.
I'm not sure what that has to do with the fact that the Bucs are on the road, across the country, against a talented, undefeated team. And the idea that Ryan is better than Stafford at this point in their careers is a questionable one. He wasn't the better QB last season.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the fact that the Bucs are on the road, across the country, against a talented, undefeated team. And the idea that Ryan is better than Stafford at this point in their careers is a questionable one. He wasn't the better QB last season.
Just not sold on Stafford at all. The Bucs are on a 9-0 streak scoring 30+ with Brady playing the best football of his career. Will it be a tough game? Probably. But the idea that the Bucs "should" lose to a Matt Stafford team seems preposterous. I don't care if the game is on the moon. Lol

Just not sold on Stafford at all. The Bucs are on a 9-0 streak scoring 30+ with Brady playing the best football of his career. Will it be a tough game? Probably. But the idea that the Bucs "should" lose to a Matt Stafford team seems preposterous. I don't care if the game is on the moon. Lol
Throw your bias in the trash, and my point is obvious. They lost to the Rams at home last year, after all.

Lol KC.20-0? Maybe not.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back