PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I’m increasingly convinced that Brady is now motivated to play longer than Bill continues to coach.

No question another fire was lit under his ass by the year-to-year skepticism by the Patriots. I’m sure he’d like nothing better than to show the Patriots they missed big time.

I think Brady's determined to put up monster fantasy point numbers. There's no record he wants to leave standing.

I think Brady's determined to put up monster fantasy point numbers. There's no record he wants to leave standing.

5n93v3.jpg

Any individual single season records are doomed to fall. If Brady still has any it’s only a matter of time until he doesn’t. But he wants his career records to be unimpeachable. Obviously Super Bowl wins is the most important but if he can play until he’s say 48 then his TD and yard records will be as safe as anyone could realistically expect even when the seasons expand to 18 games.

Any individual single season records are doomed to fall. If Brady still has any it’s only a matter of time until he doesn’t. But he wants his career records to be unimpeachable. Obviously Super Bowl wins is the most important but if he can play until he’s say 48 then his TD and yard records will be as safe as anyone could realistically expect even when the seasons expand to 18 games.
Nobody touching his postseason records though

I agree. If he is really serious about trying to play until 50, his regular season touchdowns and yards are going to be so high that they’re going to be extremely difficult to break even with the increase in games.

I agree. If he is really serious about trying to play until 50, his regular season touchdowns and yards are going to be so high that they’re going to be extremely difficult to break even with the increase in games.
His regular season wins too.

I’m increasingly convinced that Brady is now motivated to play longer than Bill continues to coach.
That would be epic. I truly do wonder if Bob and Jonathan sat down after Brady beat Dallas with that sensational performance and GWD at the end and said to each other - we kept the wrong guy. I mean Brady is winning with Arians and Leftwich for cripes sakes.

Oh and how do you think they are feeling about the rebirth of Gronk too? Lol

That would be epic. I truly do wonder if Bob and Jonathan sat down after Brady beat Dallas with that sensational performance and GWD at the end and said to each other - we kept the wrong guy. I mean Brady is winning with Arians and Leftwich for cripes sakes.

Oh and how do you think they are feeling about the rebirth of Gronk too? Lol

Carried mcd for 15 yrs

No question another fire was lit under his ass by the year-to-year skepticism by the Patriots. I’m sure he’d like nothing better than to show the Patriots they missed big time.
I think the Pats already know that they messed up with Brady. If not they should.

I also think that Brady's success got to Bill. Otherwise Bill's main squeeze wouldn't have put Brady down on social media after a playoff win last year.

He’s one away from winning twice as many championships as Joe Montana. Twice as many. Just try and compute that in your mind.
That reminds me of Bill Russell, who's one win short of twice as many as Michael Jordan, who never won until Magic and Bird left.

Not that I think Brady really is playing till 50 but wouldn't it be something if Bill is out of the NFL as a coach and Brady is still going.

I hope the defense is a lot better for that game than it was on Sunday. You know Brady wants to put up 100 on us if he can.

That reminds me of Bill Russell, who's one win short of twice as many as Michael Jordan, who never won until Magic and Bird left.
Yeah but UnDeFeaTed In SuPeR BoWLs!11!11! or something

If you saw the skit with Gronk, they were joking and fooling around. They actually reframed the question to would Giselle allow Brady to play 50.

If I were a betting man, I bet that Brady will play out his contract. If he can still play at a high level at 45 years, he'll play 1 last bonus year at 46.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back