PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Bucs roster have 8 players who has the resume to be considered in the HOF.

How about the Pat's roster the last couple years.
Edelman was close in my opinion but needed at least one more strong playoff run and a couple seasons.
Does any of Gilmour, Hightower, White, Mccourty have enough of a resume to be considered for HOF.
Anyone else I miss not inc BB?
Nope on all of them if they retired today. Imo

Nope on all of them if they retired today. Imo

McCourty should have strong consideration but won’t. He has similar turnover amounts as Thomas and Weddle, and was always among the highest rated by film breakdown sites. He got hosed year after year for accolades which are largely based on reputation or someone with a fluky number of INTs.

Graham as in Jimmy Graham? That hasbeen is still in the league?
I'm so old I can remember network sportscaster morons saying he was a better TE than Gronk.
Some folks here wanted to Sign the Beast! (TM) to the Pats because what a TE tandem we'd have.
A glorified big WR who can't block and whose day has come & gone.

I'm so old I can remember network sportscaster morons saying he was a better TE than Gronk.
Some folks here wanted to Sign the Beast! (TM) to the Pats because what a TE tandem we'd have.
A glorified big WR who can't block and whose day has come & gone.
People think Kelce is better than Gronk so doesn't surprise me. All of us know including former players that Gronk at his peak there was nobody else better than him.

People think Kelce is better than Gronk so doesn't surprise me. All of us know including former players that Gronk at his peak there was nobody else better than him.

Lots of folks only care about catches. This guy's list doesn't even discuss whether any of these tight ends can block.

Game manager

th_coffee.gif

Henry could get 200+ vs the Chiefs.

Mahomes is gonna look really good on this graph as well once he hits the minimum 30 games.
If I did the math right, he's 14-6, with 10 of those games happening last season (9-1)

Henry could get 200+ vs the Chiefs.
He is playing even better then his best.

Fournette may have a break out game too. Wouldn't be surprised to see150 all purpose yards.

Bears downgraded DT Akiem Hicks to out vs. Bucs due to a groin injury; Chicago also activated RB Damien Williams off the reserve/COVID list.

#GoBucs elevated WR Cyril Grayson and TE Deon Yelder from the practice squad to the active roster for Sunday’s game vs. Chicago. WR Antonio Brown abs TE Rob Gronkowski are out. Grayson wears No. 15 for Tampa Bay, while Yelder wears No. 82.

Bucs announce they are elevating tight end Deon Yelder and receiver Cyril Grayson from the practice squad to the active roster for Sunday’s game vs. Bears. Yelder is TE3 and Grayson WR5.

CBs coach Kevin Ross has missed practice this week and will not coach today due to COVID-19. Richard Sherman, who is inactive with a hamstring injury, has helped coach this week and will also assist today per

It's incredible how broken the Chiefs are. I not sure any team that had a 3 year run like theirs with a Qb at Mahomes elite level has ever fallen this bad. Mahomes looks like he forgot how to play.

Lol…looks like Mahomes fanboys are now going through (or repeating) the process of Brady psychosis. Gotta love the level of desperation…this guy has gone though it now with stanning for Manning, Rodgers, and Mahomes.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back