PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Doesn’t Arians usually give specifics about injuries? I wonder what AB is dealing with. Seems like every time he reaches his peak connection with Brady, he gets sidetracked with an injury that no one even noticed.

LOL Brady bringing the Michigan smack:

1634933904172.png

Doesn’t Arians usually give specifics about injuries? I wonder what AB is dealing with. Seems like every time he reaches his peak connection with Brady, he gets sidetracked with an injury that no one even noticed.
Ankle sprain

Wondering about severity.
I don't have anything on that. But, I'm assuming that we'd already have heard about it if there was a strong chance of him missing next week's game against the Saints.

I’d like to see the Bucs run that ”pony” formation with Fournette and Bernard in the backfield next to Brady. Patriots ran it at times with White and Burkhead. It’s rare to have two stellar YAC running backs.

I don't have anything on that. But, I'm assuming that we'd already have heard about it if there was a strong chance of him missing next week's game against the Saints.

idk. Gronk was almost a game time decision after a week of at least being limited at practice. That was almost a month ago.

Graham out for CHI.

I’d like to see the Bucs run that ”pony” formation with Fournette and Bernard in the backfield next to Brady. Patriots ran it at times with White and Burkhead. It’s rare to have two stellar YAC running backs.
I'd run it down their throats if I'm the Bucs. Quinn and Gipson are out. A bunch of front 7 are banged up.

SmartSelect_20211022-175311_Firefox.jpg

Potential HOF the Bucs have on offense:
Brady and Gronk for sure.
AB almost a certainty.
Evan's building a strong case.

Defense is not so obvious to me:
Which ones have a decent chance of Lavonte David, Suh, JPP, Sherman.

Last edited:
Bucs roster have 8 players who has the resume to be considered in the HOF.

How about the Pat's roster the last couple years.
Edelman was close in my opinion but needed at least one more strong playoff run and a couple seasons.
Does any of Gilmour, Hightower, White, Mccourty have enough of a resume to be considered for HOF.
Anyone else I miss not inc BB?

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back