PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Defense was really good Atleast the front u they were dominating and chasing Hurts all night. People clown the secondary but how many teams can survive there best corner out as well as the Nicole corner and best safety. Once they get those guys back plus Tryon getting more experience (he’s unreal) the defense will be very good come December

Imagine the beatdown they’re going to give Justin Fields. They’re so much better against mobile QBs.

Were you timing him? Did you have a stopwatch?
Based on the eye test, Oj is moving like your average receiving tight end(slower than a WR).

But at the beginning of last season, before his injury, he looked explosive and fast like a big wide receiver.

The Bears need to start Nick Foles.

That dude plays like a top 5 QB when Brady is on the field
No kidding. Justin Fields is a worse Jalen Hurst, so I wouldn't be surprised if Foles makes.an appearance.

An Achilles injury is one of the hardest to come back from. Takes longer than a torn ACL.

No kidding. Justin Fields is a worse Jalen Hurst, so I wouldn't be surprised if Foles makes.an appearance.
Fields can't possibly be worse than Jalen. Jalen was horrible and basically just drew some weak PIs and then ran it in an posed like an OG. Philly will be cleaning house again in 1 more year.

Fields can't possibly be worse than Jalen. Jalen was horrible and basically just drew some weak PIs and then ran it in an posed like an OG. Philly will be cleaning house again in 1 more year.
But he gets a lot of fantasy points!

Fields vs Bucs pass rush. Could be ugly. I wonder if he'll be sacked more times than passes completed like he did against Cleveland. :D

Fields: 5 G, 3 starts, 51.4% comp, 458 yards passing, 1 TD, 2 INT, 64 rating, 14 sacks, 3 fumbles

Cam in his worst 5 game stretch last year: 57% comp, 515 yards passing, 1 TD, 3 INT, 63 rating, 13 sacks, 3 fumbles

1634326866955.png

Bucs defense gonna eat next weekend.

I think Fields is worse. His stats are bad. Chicago will be cleaning house too.

Don't forget that the Bears are down to, I think, their RB3 as the starter.

The TB/AB connection since week 13 2020 bye week (AB's first game was midseason week 9) is 12-0.....

OJ Howard is much slower now. I wonder if that’s the new normal post-achilles or if he’s still working back to full recovery.
Watched game again, you're right. He was stumbling all over the place. Must not be 100%

An Achilles injury is one of the hardest to come back from. Takes longer than a torn ACL.
Wasn't Vea's injury an Achilles? He's balling and came back the same season.

The TB/AB connection since week 13 2020 bye week (AB's first game was midseason week 9) is 12-0.....
I wonder if they make it closer or even win with AB vs the Rams

They will if they meet again
I'm not so sure...Tom had 400 yards vs them sure, but the past three times he's played the Sean McVay Rams he hasn't looked his usual sharp self.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back