PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why we would get the Tampa game, but this is torture. The Broncos are awful. They could be the worst team in the league. I like watching Brady even in a Tampa uniform, but I would have a hard time watching Brady vs THIS Broncos team even if he was still in a Pats' uniform.

Gronk is running much better.

this is how QB rating lies. Brady is at 110+ right now but his play is pedestrian compared to his so called poor first week

Like I said, passer rating of 123, 3 TDs in one half, and he really hasn’t done anything special. It’s why I hate passer rating as a stat. Never forget that Ken OBrien used to lead the league.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
Ummm Gronk is far from cooked and Bucs passing game is catching fire. No worries here.

he doesn’t even look like the same guy from 2 weeks ago

He may not be prime Gronk ever again but he looks like a football player out there

Ummm Gronk is far from cooked and Bucs passing game is catching fire. No worries here.

They are playing the Broncos. Let's not draw conclusions from this game. In Denver they are talking about tanking the season for Trevor Lawrence. Denver wasn't a good team to begin with, but they have been hit with a rash of injuries.

I think the Bucs offense is better than we saw in the first two weeks, but they are playing a bad team today.

They are playing the Broncos. Let's not draw conclusions from this game. In Denver they are talking about tanking the season for Trevor Lawrence. Denver wasn't a good team to begin with, but they have been hit with a rash of injuries.

I think the Bucs offense is better than we saw in the first two weeks, but they are playing a bad team today.
His point is Gronk is running like his body works instead of looking like a guy who’s a few years out from needing a wheelchair.

His point is Gronk is running like his body works instead of looking like a guy who’s a few years out from needing a wheelchair.

Let's see if he can keep it up. Older players who are on their last legs can show flashes of greatness. You can see a player play great for one game and then disappear for the next three. Gronk was fired up for this game because he was questioned all week of him being done. He is motivated today. Let's see if he can continue this week after week.

I remember Tony Gonzalez's last year in the league when he was clearly done and way, way past his prime, he played the Pats that season and had a game where he had 149 yards and 2 TDs. He had 93 yards and 1 TD the next three game of the season combined (which were the last three games of his career). We need to see more than one game.

Brady doesn’t look like BRADY again, but this is the most command and confidence he’s shown in a long time. He’s decisive and moving well in the pocket. This Tampa offense is going to be elite at some point this season.

Jesus, Evans and Godwin really are outstanding receivers. They’re like vacuums when the ball in near them and Evans makes spectacular catches look routine.

Brady doesn’t look like BRADY again, but this is the most command and confidence he’s shown in a long time. He’s decisive and moving well in the pocket. This Tampa offense is going to be elite at some point this season.

Jesus, Evans and Godwin really are outstanding receivers. They’re like vacuums when the ball in near them and Evans makes spectacular catches look routine.
Miller too. He’s going to be a big security blanket for Brady. OJ Howard and Gronk are looking better.

Off topic...but I just can't resist...where's Ecry?

eli-manning-shirtless-pool-04022012-04_crop_650.jpg

My mind is still blown that the epitome of dork ever made it into the league. If Peyton and Eli were born in a litter, Eli would be the runt.

Wonder how many deserving quarterbacks didn't get to play the position because Manning's son was guaranteed to get the position because of who his father was. If I was a youth football coach and a kid looking like Eli showed up I'd cut him immediately for looking like a sickly child.

Wow, Brady has thrown it 37 times today? Not liking that for the rest of the season. The blocking and running needs to be better.

Brady forgetting how to throw the ball away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back