PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady forgetting how to throw the ball away?

It’s like he doesn’t remember that there are pass rushers out there trying to tackle him

and then he’s so unathletic he can’t do anything when his protection breaks down

Donovan Smith is going to get Brady killed.
I know! They've got to fix that somehow... I don't even care if Gronk has to stay in and block... or at least chip him. It scares me for Brady.

Interesting but wrong.
You should have watched the game

of course it’s nothing new for Pats fans. His give up sacks and toss the ball to the dirt thing is old news. Just imagine if he had some legs on him

The Bucs make way too many penalties and need to clean that up if they are going anywhere. Cannot be in 1st and 20 or 2nd and 15 regularly and expect to have success. Brady will be sacked more often than usual this year as their plays seem to take a long time to develop.

I thought I'd be interested in the Bucs all year for obvious reasons but when the came on today I watched for 5 minutes then took a nap. I wish Gronk and Brady all the best but they're gone and I'm no longer interested. I'm surprised I've lost interest this quickly.

Nice game from Brady and Gronk. Fantastic first half for Bucs offensively and then sputtered in second half. Still working out the kinks it seems. That Tampa defense is something special. They were smashing Driscoll and the Broncs receivers all day. They have a chance to be something special.
If Saints lose tonight to GB then Bucs sit alone in first place. Not bad after 3 games.

Brady doesn’t look like BRADY again, but this is the most command and confidence he’s shown in a long time. He’s decisive and moving well in the pocket. This Tampa offense is going to be elite at some point this season.

Jesus, Evans and Godwin really are outstanding receivers. They’re like vacuums when the ball in near them and Evans makes spectacular catches look routine.
I agree. That is the best he has looked. Complete command. Standing in the pocket and taking the hits. The Bucs have splash talent everywhere. It is an amazing offense to watch. They need just a little more time to start clicking on all cylinders.

I thought I'd be interested in the Bucs all year for obvious reasons but when the came on today I watched for 5 minutes then took a nap. I wish Gronk and Brady all the best but they're gone and I'm no longer interested. I'm surprised I've lost interest this quickly.

I was at that point last week. Not really an interesting or fun offense to watch as a non fan. Who knows maybe that will change in a few weeks.

I was at that point last week. Not really an interesting or fun offense to watch as a non fan. Who knows maybe that will change in a few weeks.

I'm sure the overall quality of play or lack thereof is part of it.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

The patriots are so much better than the buccs and 97% of the rest of the NFL. The pats are more polish and refined as a team.

The patriots are so much better than the buccs and 97% of the rest of the NFL.

c843ca5082f66324508f63c7ef045b26.gif

The patriots are so much better than the buccs and 97% of the rest of the NFL. The pats are more polish and refined as a team.
There are 32 teams. The following teams are clearly better than NE :
BAL-KC-SEA

That only leaves 87.5% of the teams (28/32)... or, if you want to exclude NE, which would make mathematical sense 90.3% (28/31).

I only chose three obvious teams. There are surely others that are better than NE. I am not as high on TBay as some, but I’m not sure NE is far and away better...

Nice start to the season, overall.

There are 32 teams. The following teams are clearly better than NE :
BAL-KC-SEA

That only leaves 87.5% of the teams (28/32)... or, if you want to exclude NE, which would make mathematical sense 90.3% (28/31).

I only chose three obvious teams. There are surely others that are better than NE. I am not as high on TBay as some, but I’m not sure NE is far and away better...

Nice start to the season, overall.

I think the Patriots right now look like a team that can win their division and if that's not meant to be, certainly more than good enough so far to compete for one of the wildcard spots in the AFC. So far They've beaten one weak team, one good team, was one yard away from doing the same against a great team. I don't know enough about them yet to be confident enough they'll go far in the playoffs. We'll learn more about them next weekend against the champs.

Certainly look a lot better than they did near the end of the season last year and a LOT better than the Belichick-is-trash-without-Tom clowns wanted them to be. Tee hee! :)

Yeah. I like libra957 but that is a bold claim. That team actually scares me

What I find amusing and interesting is that both the Patriots and the Bucs have done nothing but hold serve. Both teams won the games that it made sense for them to win, and lost the game it made sense for them to lose. Both teams have obvious issues of chemistry, spots with talent problems, and the like.

If the Patriots beat K.C. or S.F., or lose to Denver, that'll be something to note. But, unless that happens, we won't really have any kind of handle on them until the Bills game. Tampa's a bit more murky in the next couple of weeks because of their travel, but we probably won't really have begun to get a full read on them until the rematch against the Saints, in week 9.

But that's not gonna stop the "He/they suck(s)" stuff from being tossed about.

Very interesting season. And still only one month in. Be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back