PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I like libra957 but that is a bold claim. That team actually scares me

I took libra's post to mean the Patriots are better coached, less likely to make glaring mistakes, more fun to watch because of that, show effort, etc. They aren't the best team in the league this year clearly, but I'd much rather watch them than the Bucs for example.

You should have watched the game

of course it’s nothing new for Pats fans. His give up sacks and toss the ball to the dirt thing is old news. Just imagine if he had some legs on him

I watched it.

The guy avoids sacks better than most of the league. Today he tossed a few into the dirt. That too is a good thing. More QBs should do it but so any care more about stats. Interestingly enough, he didn't throw the ball away int he first 2 games (unless you count a ball when he was in the grasp). Has something to do with the protection from first 2 games.

There are 32 teams. The following teams are clearly better than NE :
BAL-KC-SEA

That only leaves 87.5% of the teams (28/32)... or, if you want to exclude NE, which would make mathematical sense 90.3% (28/31).

I only chose three obvious teams. There are surely others that are better than NE. I am not as high on TBay as some, but I’m not sure NE is far and away better...

Nice start to the season, overall.

I'd say there are other clearly better teams, but despite Seattle having maybe the best player in the league, I am waiting for the wheels to fall off on that team. The defense needs to turn things around ASAP if they are going to be upper echelon.

Tampa Bay needs to look for a LT replacement, and to think about that RG spot, as well.

Lol it’s ok. I put that dope on ignore a while back and I guess I’m not missing much. I don’t know what’s funnier- being triggered because I won’t polish the backside of our former QB or his new team- or being even more triggered over being ignored. Both are kinda hilarious! :haha::rofl:

You haven't put anyone on ignore. It's obvious that you're just a little chicken **** who fears responding.

With the Saints' loss, the Bucs are currently in first place in their division. They also have a winning record for the first time since September 24, 2018.

Man, the Bucs love to blitz...just saw the game highlights and I felt like every defense highlight had them blitzing.

Man, the Bucs love to blitz...just saw the game highlights and I felt like every defense highlight had them blitzing.

The Broncos injuries made that a pretty obvious strategy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back