PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I don't think beating San Fran will tell us much about the Patriots. They are decimated by injuries right now. KC is going to be the test to see if the Pats are upper echelon or not.

Gronk basically admits he's there to block, so when he's in the game, teams are going to know not to take him seriously... :rolleyes:

A 4th rounder, $10 Million a year AND a $750K per game roster bonus for a blocker? :)

You can always hope.
I don't really care. He is a 43 year old qb that left the pats for more years and money. The last few seasons he played through injuries that many think hampered his play. Listen we all get it. A few of you will root for Brady before the Pats, that is fine, you should probably be on another site, Tampa may even have one. Deus was at least honest and said he was going to leave the site after Brady left, although he has stayed around to complain about players on the team who are doing better than they did last year . Did Tom wave at you one time to make you his BFF? Do you have sparkly Brady posters over your bed next to your unicorn pictures? Jesus Man grow up.

The kid is a stud. He seems to already have a grasp of the game that rookies don't normally have, especially with no real off season. Guess it pays to have a dad who played the game for so long.

The screen TD pass to Evans looked like the same play as the Amendola 2 pt conversion in SB 51.

It is the same play. I've seen quite a few familiar plays being run.

Last edited:
I just saw an interesting tidbit (assuming it's true). According to what I read, the Bucs have never covered, when they've been favored by 6 or more and playing west of the Mississippi.

I wonder how many times TB has been favored by 6 or more and playing west of the Mississippi. Probably not very often since they have the worst winning % (.386) in NYFL history, well behind Arizona (.423), and Atlanta & Jacksonville (.441).

I don't really care. He is a 43 year old qb that left the pats for more years and money. The last few seasons he played through injuries that many think hampered his play. Listen we all get it. A few of you will root for Brady before the Pats, that is fine, you should probably be on another site, Tampa may even have one. Deus was at least honest and said he was going to leave the site after Brady left, although he has stayed around to complain about players on the team who are doing better than they did last year . Did Tom wave at you one time to make you his BFF? Do you have sparkly Brady posters over your bed next to your unicorn pictures? Jesus Man grow up.
Just stop.

I get why we would get the Tampa game, but this is torture. The Broncos are awful. They could be the worst team in the league. I like watching Brady even in a Tampa uniform, but I would have a hard time watching Brady vs THIS Broncos team even if he was still in a Pats' uniform.

We'll find out this week when Denver goes to NJ.

You haven't put anyone on ignore. It's obvious that you're just a little chicken **** who fears responding.

He claims that he put me on ignore so I followed suit. Can you thank him for me?

It's interesting how people respond to the trolls when there's so much great content here.

He claims that he put me on ignore so I followed suit. Can you thank him for me?

It's interesting how people respond to the trolls when there's so much great content here.
I stopped about 20 or so pages ago minus one today, which was so dumb I felt compelled to do it. I'm done with the trolls and all the false rhetoric, lies and hypocrisy. I'm focused on the good.

Last edited:

You people are all the same.

Triggered by an innocuous comment like "the Bucs offense will improve." Do any of you ingrates have a different manifesto that you recite on a daily basis? Your brothers Kasmir and SB1 have the exact same prepared lines verbatim. "Youre not a real fan" 'You want the Pats to lose" " Brady is 43 and his arm will fall off"

Something happened. How did Brady hurt you? Where did bad Tom Brady touch you?

You people are all the same.

Triggered by an innocuous comment like "the Bucs offense will improve." Do any of you ingrates have a different manifesto that you recite on a daily basis? Your brothers Kasmir and SB1 have the exact same prepared lines verbatim. "Youre not a real fan" 'You want the Pats to lose" " Brady is 43 and his arm will fall off"

Something happened. How did Brady hurt you? Where did bad Tom Brady touch you?
Just leave it alone. The more you respond... the more they'll troll. Don't feed them and they'll go find a food source elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back