PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look it’s the Bradyite internet defense force to Tommy’s rescue! :rofl:
Oh look it's the anti Brady poster that can't stop posting on a Brady thread, fighting for the #2 spot. :rofl:

20200919_082411.jpg

Ummm this is a topic to discuss Brady and his new team is it not?

“Anti-Brady” :rofl: :thumbsup:
You've complained about the thread yet can't stop posting (trolling) on it. You're pathetic. :rofl: :thumbsup:

You've complained about the thread yet can't stop posting (trolling) on it. You're pathetic. :rofl: :thumbsup:
Not complaining. Not as much as Bradyites do anyway when posters won’t polish their binky’s backside :)

Oh look, I'm a.... Patriots fan who dares to like Tom Brady. Quite the traitor, I am.

I like Brady on the football field, off it not really. Didn’t realize that was “hate” or being “anti-Brady”. Weird.

Seriously..:. Eagles? Panthers?

seriously......he’s just not a charter member of the Brady underwear brigade.....he’s gone, now he’s no different then any other super bowl hero that moved on ....vinatieri, Butler,.....I’m a pats fan and Brady is gone.

why do you hate the non nut-rubbers so much?

Patsy fanboy update: im flipping AGAIN and now back to rooting for him. cannot take these Facebook memes by steeler fans who were clearly waiting a long time to see what happened last year and week 1 ( one major downside to living in PA). Back to rooting for him until he plays us !! I’ll keep you posted after Sunday

You are ignoring the many people who have shared insider info that Brady wanted out. Period. Why is it so hard for you to believe that? There have been no insider leaks that have said, "If the Patriots had offered me more money, I would've stayed." Not one leak said this. This was not about money. Brady wanted out.

Look, his last Patriots contract contained specific terms at Brady's request. It included a clause that he could not be franchised and it terminated on the last day of the NFL season, making him a free agent. Brady wanted this contract. Demanded it. The Patriots gave it to him.

I've read the leaks that have said Brady, coming off a Super Bowl victory, was looking for a 2 year contract. It happened in the summer of 2018. He put his house up for sale in August of that year.

You've got things backward in this post. He made the no-franchise request AFTER they only offered him one year. This is why his contract was rewritten.

For two decades, fans of opposing teams would have all sorts of irrational and petty comments about Brady when he was with the Patriots.

The moment Brady steps on the field for another team, several clowns on here like sb1 begin to act identical to the aforementioned type of fans in making their own petty, irrational comments about Brady.

I'm pretty sure 'sb' stands for salty b*tch.

& weirdly they are the same comments verbatim.

Breakdown of Brady's 1st INT by Nobody:

2ND & 9 AT TB 26(11:06)
(11:06) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass deep left intended for M.Evans INTERCEPTED by M.Williams at NO 48. M.Williams to TB 35 for 17 yards (C.Godwin).

We're Unbalanced Right, Doubles Left. They're Match Quarters. We play-fake a Power-O (pulling the LG) but it does no work to hold the backside Flow LB (who will be under Mike who is in the Slot). Mike clearly read the coverage wrong. Given that its MQ, it had to have been a Skinny Post/Post and Mike throttled down.

Given the throw, Brady was clearly expecting him to cross the face of the Safety over him (that would be matching him) and was putting it up for Mike to go get it. The trailing WLB was pushing him to that Safety and was in-phase. He sure as hell wouldn't have made a play on the ball if Mike would have gone hard to that Post. The only question is if the Safety would have been able to outcompete Mike at the catch point and get the PBU. We'll never know.

Do you have a link for this? I'd like to read the whole thing- my assessment was that Evans quit on the route.

I thought the take from most posters was that the supposed gripe brady had with Bill was him calling brady out in meetings and not giving him any praise? And now the new idiot coach is not just calling out brady in private but in public in front of the media (something bill wouldnt do). And on top of that he did a complete 180 the following day.

the downfall of this team ultimately is going to be the idiot coach and his undisciplined style....it might make for more fun for brady/gronk than bills ultra strict environment. But 100 yards of penalties? thats not a recipe for success.

Brady had to have known what he was getting into- he had to be well aware that Arians is an average coach (albeit an above average OC who won a SB with Steelers) that has always shot his mouth off in public when not airing dirty laundry.

I wonder if he valued having all those offensive weapons more than what he was getting in Arians. That snippy remark by Brady was surprising to me, either way. Like, what was he expecting?

Just a thought. I read the pro Brady ball washing comments here AND the Brady sucks comments. Reading them does not make me feel that I have to go on a multi-post rebuttal jihad against a poster with an expressed opinion I disagree with. Andy Johnson back & forth ad-infinitum style is not fun for others to follow.

BIAS DISCLOSURE: I was a Day One Brady's Lady guy when Drew was our starting QB. I still like TFB but my primary interest is by far the NEP.

Do you have a link for this? I'd like to read the whole thing- my assessment was that Evans quit on the route.
Well that's what Nobody is saying after watching the All-22, that Evans read the coverage wrong and stopped. That is his entire quote.

Pressure from the edge yes he handled it well. Up the middle not so much.

That's pretty much any pure pocket passer. That's not a Brady weakness but simply just logistics as its easier to sidestep pressure coming from the edges and still setting up for an accurate throw than when it comes from the interior.

Last edited:
Not complaining. Not as much as Bradyites do anyway when posters won’t polish their binky’s backside :)

Great, now "backside binky" is earworming me! :rofl:

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand