PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, even being among the minority who prefers Brady being with the Bucs over the Patriots.
It was best for both sides. I’m happy watching Brady end his career with great weapons to throw to, and he was obviously fed up with New England

It's OK. It's not as if Buffalo's gotten off to a good start, or anything problematic like that.

Covid can always strike the Bills too.

What are the resident trolls going to say about this? @moosekill ? Weren't you saying that the Bucs are a pretender buffed by by silly Brady homerism?
You are a complete dumb ass, just for the record. I said, you should pump your brakes about how good they are until they beat someone who is any good. You are example number 1 why this shouldn't be on the main forum. And since you are just plain dumb, the Chargers are 1-3, , and the Saints are 2-2, the Broncos are 1-3 (beating the amazing Jets), and the 2-2 panthers. Not one of the teams they have played has a winning record. They may be great, but why don't you wait to see if they can beat a team with a winning record before you get too excited.

The Broncos are probably the second worse team in the league, the Chargers could be good but can't seem to figure things out, the saints to me are a question mark, plus they beat you guys anyways, and the Panthers aren't very good. Playing the Bears, maybe and the packers, definitely will give you guys an idea if you really are any good or not. Until you beat a really good team you never really know how good your team is, unless you are used to watching teams like the Bucs who usually don't beat anyone.

You are a complete dumb ass, just for the record. I said, you should pump your brakes about how good they are until they beat someone who is any good. You are example number 1 why this shouldn't be on the main forum. And since you are just plain dumb, the Chargers are 1-3, , and the Saints are 2-2, the Broncos are 1-3 (beating the amazing Jets), and the 2-2 panthers. Not one of the teams they have played has a winning record. They may be great, but why don't you wait to see if they can beat a team with a winning record before you get too excited.

So I guess you don't understand DVOA at all and how it accounts for the strengths of other teams...thanks for confirming the depth of your football knowledge. So foolish to miss the entire point while name calling like a toddler, and I'm sure you'll do your pitiful little thing now where you post 30 times in an hour about how everyone else is so hostile to poor little you. Good luck with your inferiority complex.

So far that team you think sucks nearly beat the Chiefs who will probably massacre us tonight

Chiefs are a divisional rival, them playing them close at home is really no difference if Pats had a close game with any divisional rival on the road. Also it's very unfair to sit there and say the Chiefs will massacre the Pats tonight when they have Brian Hoyer as their QB and before you say Herbert was a rookie starting his first game, that was actually in the Chargers favor. Chiefs faced a guy they had probably seen little tape of and zero tape of him in the Chargers offense. They'll have had 2 days to prepare for Hoyer.

Now if we want to talk about comparisons Bucs beat the Panthers by 2 TD and the Panthers beat the Chargers by 5 points A common opponent is a fair comparison

Plus I am not sure what is up with Tom and the pick sixes, I figure it is him getting used to the coaching staff and all the new players. I never said anything bad about Tom, other than assuming a 43 year old player is going to be injury free by the end of the year and playing better than he is now is a bet not many people would take.

The Patriots offense would absolutely reek if Brady was still here. The evidence we have based on last year is clear and it is telling. Any other opinion is wishful thinking and nothing more.

I guess the whole decimated Oline due to injury must have slipped your mind. Etc etc

Ridiculous post.

Once again you Bucs fan had to go and call me out after beating a 1-3 team. Beat a good team and then you can talk all the smack you want. They haven't done that yet. Make the playoffs and you can talk even more smack. Win the superbowl and you are champions. If beating a 1-3 team shows I am wrong then so be it.

I haven't even ever said they were bad, only the biggest homers would be upset if someone said the Patriots weren't ready for the superbowl if they had beaten 2 teams with losing records, one at 500 and lost to a 500 team.

Last edited:
I haven't even ever said they were bad, only the biggest homers would be upset if someone said the Patriots weren't ready for the superbowl if they had beaten 2 teams with losing records, one at 500 and lost to a 500 team.

It looks like you’re not so good at simple math either.

After four games, the only way you can have defeated an above .500 team is specifically if you beat a team that is currently 3-1 (or the 2-1 Patriots who play tonight, results pending.)

Most teams, including the Bucs, could be undefeated right now with no chance to have beaten an above-.500 team.

The Jaguars (!), Colts (!), Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, and Saints are the only teams that have a victory against a team that’s over .500 and Seahawks possibly after tonight if the Patriots win despite being 10 point dogs.

So that’s six teams, including the Jaguars and Colts, and the Saints can only claim to have that designation because of Tampa Bay, who you say hasn’t proven they are good.

So you’ve merely randomized your criteria for Tampa Bay's strength by pointing to the arbitrary strength of victory measure. The actual relevant factors don't suit your narrative: Vegas spreads, consensus power rankings, point differential, DVOA and overall win/loss.

It looks like you’re not so good at simple math either.

After four games, the only way you can have defeated an above .500 team is specifically if you beat a team that is currently 3-1 (or the 2-1 Patriots who play tonight, results pending.)

Most teams, including the Bucs, could be undefeated right now with no chance to have beaten an above-.500 team.

The Jaguars (!), Colts (!), Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, and Saints are the only teams that have a victory against a team that’s over .500 and Seahawks possibly after tonight if the Patriots win despite being 10 point dogs.

So that’s six teams, including the Jaguars and Colts, and the Saints can only claim to have that designation because of Tampa Bay, who you say hasn’t proven they are good.

So you’ve merely randomized your criteria for Tampa Bay's strength by pointing to the arbitrary strength of victory measure. The actual relevant factors don't suit your narrative: Vegas spreads, consensus power rankings, and win/loss.
My good god, are you really that desperate for this to be a good team? Yes I am saying no one has any idea how good the bucs are right now. Yes I am diminishing their so called accomplishments so far. The teams they have played could all be 4-0 they could all be 0-4, none of them, even the team they lost to, has a winning record. If you all get so upset if I am not crowning the bucs champions after 4 games then go back to the bucs boards, this isn't a ra=ra go bucs board, it is a patriots board, with an off topic thread talking about your bucs, and I am not even saying anything bad about your freaking team.

No. I don’t get upset at the mentally r.etarded. You can’t help being the way you are.

Childish name calling is an excellent way to demonstrate you lack an argument.

Childish name calling is an excellent way to demonstrate you lack an argument.
My argument is fine. Shall I go ahead and drop links for all of the OT threads on the first page - many of which you have not commented on yet? Russian greaseball.

I didn’t want to say that, but yes. If Hoyer goes out there, we are getting massacred

And that's what this is friends, it's the Alice's Restaurant anti-massacree movement, and all you have to do is sing it with me when it comes around again on the guitar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST