PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New Years Eve - What's everyone doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you're home, safe and you drink a big glass of water before you call it a night. It will make tomorrow a little less painful for you ;)
Unfortunately, more than once, take it easy, drink lots of water and go to sleep, sleep on your side.

I got a bottle of liqer left and a bit of bottle of water but most importantly have liq left but I'm good I will try to post thru out the night.

Happy Nude Year!!! drop your socks and grab your coc...uh, wait...this isn't Full Metal Jacket:confused:

Just finished watching Joker on the KODI stick...I feel sympatico...know what I mean?

Reactions: Ian
You're working too hard Ian, take it easy and get some rest.
This break with the family over the last week was much needed, hadn't really taken any time off all year so it was nice to get away from work and spend some quality time with my wife and the kids. They're in their 20s now and my daughter is out of college and doesn't live at home, so I definitely appreciate this time a little more now.

I got a bottle of liqer left and a bit of bottle of water but most importantly have liq left but I'm good I will try to post thru out the night.
LOL, you might want to give your liver some rest and quit while you're ahead. You'll thank me in the morning :cool:

Where's Andy?

Last edited:
Happy New Year from San Diego! We dined on homemade New England Clam Chowder, sat by the fire pit and sipped on some Gentleman Jack whiskey. Watching a Chicago PD Marathon but will likely fall asleep in about 30 minutes. My son and daughter will wake me up at 2355 to ring in the New Year with a glass of champagne. Back in bed by 0015.

I was sick right before we left and was ill during our vacation and went to the doctor earlier today and found out I have bronchitis. Got some meds and I'm already improving a bit, so hope you feel better.

Whoa. Don’t let it get worse. I didn’t get a flu shot but I have a new intimate relationship with NyQuil.

Whoa. Don’t let it get worse. I didn’t get a flu shot but I have a new intimate relationship with NyQuil.
Me too...although it doesn't seem like it works quite as well as it used to. Took me quite a while to stop coughing and finally fall asleep compared to the last time I took it. I'm assuming it's less potent compared to what it used to be, which made things a little tough before I finally got back and went to the doctor. But like I said, went earlier today and got plenty of meds so hopefully I'll finally kick this. Appreciate it :D

At home with wife and 9 year old daughter. 9pm on west coast. Daughter has a bunch of games lined up. Trying to put on a happy face as I’m battling a very bad bought of bronchitis. Doctor has me on antibiotics and inhaler. Lots of fun.

Me too...although it doesn't seem like it works quite as well as it used to. Took me quite a while to stop coughing and finally fall asleep compared to the last time I took it. I'm assuming it's less potent compared to what it used to be, which made things a little tough before I finally got back and went to the doctor. But like I said, went earlier today and got plenty of meds so hopefully I'll finally kick this. Appreciate it :D
Robitussin cf is where it's at, along with antibiotics.

At home with wife and 9 year old daughter. 9pm on west coast. Daughter has a bunch of games lined up. Trying to put on a happy face as I’m battling a very bad bought of bronchitis. Doctor has me on antibiotics and inhaler. Lots of fun.
Antibiotics and inhaler here as well. Good times - hope you get better :cool:

holy crap. Same experience. Either NyQuil is not what it’s used to be or we built a tolerance for it.

Uber everywhere while I depreciate my car.

Watching Gronk do the YMCA on fox,
Now watching Gronk make 6 fools climb a slippery staircase for tickets to something. So dumb.

Regards,
Chris

giphy.gif

Watching late 90s WWE and playing a video game while chugging Tito's vodka and eating leftover sriracha taco meat I made.

Out here in San Diego....on my 5th of 6 16oz. of 8.3% ABV beer.....43 minutes to midnight...I have **** Clark/ABC on here....wifey is dead asleep...

And all I can think about is the game on Saturday @ 5:15PM PST and whether it's Brady's last game @ Gillette in a Patriot uniform....

We have been fortunate for the last twenty goddamn ****ing years.....and all I ever ask is for Brady to leave it all on the field on Saturday night.....goddamit..I love Brady!!!

Out here in San Diego....on my 5th of 6 16oz. of 8.3% ABV beer.....43 minutes to midnight...I have **** Clark/ABC on here....wifey is dead asleep...

And all I can think about is the game on Saturday @ 5:15PM PST and whether it's Brady's last game @ Gillette in a Patriot uniform....

We have been fortunate for the last twenty goddamn ****ing years.....and all I ever ask is for Brady to leave it all on the field on Saturday night.....goddamit..I love Brady!!!

I just want the team to sign Brady to a new contract or for him to retire. I really do not want to see Tom Brady finish his career having worn another team's jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes