PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New Years Eve - What's everyone doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We're just sitting around watching movies. Just got done watching "A Quiet Place" and now, to lighten things up, my wife picked "Finding Nemo" on Disney+

Very exciting stuff :D

What is everyone else up to tonight?

My ni**a I am pissed drunk bumpin some rap trying to not get to out of hand but bruhh...

We're just sitting around watching movies. Just got done watching "A Quiet Place" and now, to lighten things up, my wife picked "Finding Nemo" on Disney+

Very exciting stuff :D

What is everyone else up to tonight?
Wife is at work (hospital nurse) so I'm arguing with football-ignorant newbies on Patsfans.com, mulling who to place on ignore. o_O Switching to movies is a great idea! :D

Staying home with the hubby and daughter as we have done the past few years. My daughter is 12 and since last year she watched the 'ball drop ' in time square with Anderson, but since we are on the west coast it will be a 3 hour delay for us. It is the one day of the year she can stay up till midnight.
I will have a glass of wine and might pass out on the couch before her and before midnight ;)

Last edited:
Quiet place great movie imo, I’m just finishing Paradise Hill, pretty lame. Trying to find something else to watch.

We’re overloaded on entertainment, Netflix, Disney plus, amazon prime, cable on demand, to many choices...:eek:

2 kids are out at friends houses and oldest daughter and BF are here. Hurt my back playing hoops last night so a bit laid up. Mrs RW is prepping for a bunch we are hosting tomorrow.

Trying to last till midnight. Zzzzz at 12:02

Recovering from flu and it doesn’t feel festive anymore to me honestly with kids and work commitments. I think I have to start going for therapy.

chocolate-therapy-detail.png

You're having far more fun than we are. We'll have a glass of the cheap champagne we bought earlier today when the ball drops and then I'll be in bed. :cool:

I'm here because I have no life..... Nah!

I'm here surfing for a bit. About to go pour some ****er's Navy Rum to toast the New Year and then watch a movie until I nod off.

Watching Gronk do the YMCA on fox,

BTW, Maria Menounous is a hottie, and a local girl.

You're having far more fun than we are. We'll have a glass of the cheap champagne we bought earlier today when the ball drops and then I'll be in bed. :cool:

You ever been so drunk that u are kinda scared or are scared because of how trashed u are that's how I'm really starting to feel and still have plenty left and it's about to be 2020 and a whole new decade you know you are ****ed up when you are about to turn your Facebook messager off so you don't regret the replys the next day yea I'm getting there

Ex has the kids. I'm at GF's sister's house about a bottle of wine in so far. About to feast on ribs, shrimp and crab. Sharing stories about my trip to MA for Christmas and their trip to the inlaws in Sacramento.

Happy New Year, everyone!
Chris

You ever been so drunk that u are kinda scared or are scared because of how trashed u are that's how I'm really starting to feel and still have plenty left and it's about to be 2020 and a whole new decade you know you are ****ed up when you are about to turn your Facebook messager off so you don't regret the replys the next day yea I'm getting there
As long as you're home, safe and you drink a big glass of water before you call it a night. It will make tomorrow a little less painful for you ;)

Recovering from flu and it doesn’t feel festive anymore to me honestly with kids and work commitments. I think I have to start going for therapy.

chocolate-therapy-detail.png
I was sick right before we left and was ill during our vacation and went to the doctor earlier today and found out I have bronchitis. Got some meds and I'm already improving a bit, so hope you feel better.

Unfortunately, more than once, take it easy, drink lots of water and go to sleep, sleep on your side.

As long as you're home, safe and you drink a big glass of water before you call it a night. It will make tomorrow a little less painful for you ;)
You're working too hard Ian, take it easy and get some rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes