PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:My Pats nut of a Grandma passed away unexpectedly last weekend at 86

Status
Not open for further replies.

meatface

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Despite living her entire life in upstate New York she was a die hard Pats fan and raised a family of Pats fans (Other than my weird uncle who liked the Bills) who all had Pats fan grandchildren. She went to the Pats v Colts game and informed me that she was there and "Tom Brady's footballs looked perfectly fine". One of the last things we talked about was the Super Bowl and what the Patriots were going to do in the draft. Here she is back at the home opener (I think) back in 2011 with my Aunt and Grandpa wearing her Ty Law jersey.
bQzeRu8.jpg

Rest in Peace Grandma

Despite living her entire life in upstate New York she was a die hard Pats fan and raised a family of Pats fans (Other than my weird uncle who liked the Bills) who all had Pats fan grandchildren. She went to the Pats v Colts game and informed me that she was there and "Tom Brady's footballs looked perfectly fine". One of the last things we talked about was the Super Bowl and what the Patriots were going to do in the draft. Here she is back at the home opener (I think) back in 2011 with my Aunt and Grandpa wearing her Ty Law jersey.
bQzeRu8.jpg

Rest in Peace Grandma
very sorry for your loss. god bless your grandma you and your family.

RIP Grandma. My deepest Condolences to you and your entire family.
Keep these lovely pictures and cherish the beautiful memories.
God Bless You.

That's an awesome connection you had. Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm sorry for your loss and may she rest in peace.

Sorry for your lost. My prayers are with you.

She sounds like a wonderful woman.

What a cool lady. How awesome she got to see the franchise through all these years...and got to enjoy the last 17 years! I hope I get to live that long and have a wonderful family around me like she did.
I bet if you and your family write something up and send pics, etc to the Patriots PR department, I’m sure they’d pay a tribute to her in some way. This really a great story about a great lady.

My condolences to you and the family.

Very sorry for your loss. Glad she got to live through one of the most dominant eras in sports history.

Sorry for your loss. The memories will be with you forever. Sounds like a great woman and family. RIP.

My deepest condolences.

Sorry for your loss.

My deepest condolences.

It's times like this we should be grateful that she didn't raise Jete fans instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back