PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:My Pats nut of a Grandma passed away unexpectedly last weekend at 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP, god bless.

May the good Lord rest her and keep her, and may you and your loved ones be consoled, comforted and even cheered by your memories of her, especially knowing that now she's got the best seats in the house. :)

My condolences Meatface. Sorry she couldn’t see one last Super Bowl win but she sounded like a great grandma and a great fan of the greatest NFL team.

Sorry Mods, I just realized I probably should have put this in the in memoriam section. You are free to move it there

RIP and congrats on a life well lived to your dear Grandmother, condolences to you and your family. I would be willing to bet there are probably some great family stories about 'Games with Grandma' that will make the rounds for generations.

So sorry

My condolences.

That's a badass grandma. My Nana hates Tom Brady for some reason or another. Hate to hear about the passing. Feel proud that you're a staple of her legacy by carrying the Torch of the Patriot!

My deepest sympathies. That’s the same age that my Grandmother is at right now, and how old my Grandfather was when he passed away a couple years ago.

Always cherish the time you get on this Earth with your grandparents.

She doesn’t sound like most grandma’s that are nuts. She sounds like one of us Patriots nuts.

Tough to say goodbye to those we love the most. God bless her and your family

Very sorry for your loss - she looked like a really cool lady :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back