PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kyle Shanahan Reportedly Tasked 49ers With Baiting DK Metcalf Into Tantrum

Great job!

Metcalf is a hothead. There are usually 4-5 times a year he gets into it with someone that is close enough to warrant an ejection.

Separate but related to this. I was listening to SiriusXM yesterday while driving during the late afternoon games, and at one point they had the Chiefs broadcast on, during which time there was a scramble play by Mahomes. They mentioned that he hesitated at the sideline hoping to bait the Bills into an unnecessary roughness penalty.

When I heard that my first reaction was that it is a smart thing for him to do. I still think it’s smart for him to do that but after their *****fest at the end of the game it comes across that the Chiefs just expect special treatment from the refs - all hits on Mahomes are unacceptable while what they consider to be a “minor” penalty must be overlooked. F them and their entitled BS

A real coach would just go after another team's WR and tell him to STFU and antagonize him opposed to getting his boys to do it.

A real coach would just go after another team's WR and tell him to STFU and antagonize him opposed to getting his boys to do it.

This one was always my favorite. Oh f*ck you Mason.

Pretty clever, it worked!

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back