PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kevin Faulk is out throwing punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught this as well

Have no idea if this explanation is true, but if it is...I hope Faulk buried him.

The guy looks like a stickman, should not be messing with KF.

Well their is nothing professional about that. All the parties involved should be ashamed, glad I'm not into sports like that.

The guy looks like a stickman, should not be messing with KF.

If the story above is true then he wasn't going for Kevin he was going for some guy with Parkinson's which seems about right.

Well their is nothing professional about that. All the parties involved should be ashamed, glad I'm not into sports like that.

If the first guy went after a man with Parkinson's, I consider someone else kicking his ass in response to be professional enough for my tastes.

Some how the Pats will be held responsible :rolleyes:

Headline, "Ex Patriots Play and marijuana smoker attacks innocent Texas A & M Player"

Page 6 story 2 days from now, "LSU Director of Player Personnel exonerated"

Dale Arnold's tweet: "The guy in the red shirt threw a punch at LSU analyst Steve Kragthorpe, who suffers from Parkinson’s"....

Last edited:
The showboating and taunting in today's football is out of control.

Both college and pro and it's been that way for a long time. It seems like after every NFL touchdown there is some type of over the top theatrics. Group photos, dances, rowing canoes, baseball reenactments, bowling.

How about just playing football like you're being paid handsomely to do. Your job is to cross the goal line with the ball.

You can bet somewhere in the bowels of 345 Park Ave there are former Jete employees working furiously to justify docking the Pats some draft picks over this.

Both college and pro and it's been that way for a long time. It seems like after every NFL touchdown there is some type of over the top theatrics. Group photos, dances, rowing canoes, baseball reenactments, bowling.

How about just playing football like you're being paid handsomely to do. Your job is to cross the goal line with the ball.

You want them to hand the ball to refs like Barry Sanders used to?
Times have changed...

Oh dear god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back