PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kevin Faulk is out throwing punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The showboating and taunting in today's football is out of control.

Both college and pro and it's been that way for a long time. It seems like after every NFL touchdown there is some type of over the top theatrics. Group photos, dances, rowing canoes, baseball reenactments, bowling.

How about just playing football like you're being paid handsomely to do. Your job is to cross the goal line with the ball.
I don't mind the taunting that was acceptable not too long ago. (Like Vrabel doing the Eagles Wings in SB 39, and Branch waving "hello" to a D Back while running in for the score) Taunting should never have become a penalty.

If true, good for Faulk. Can’t see how someone with a team credential would be stupid enough to do something like this, but hey, look no further than Mike Triplin and that Jets assistant for evidence how stupid people get sometimes.

If this story checks out, how much of a loser is this guy gonna look if he punched a man with parkinsons and a pacemaker? Things you just can’t take back.

Good for Faulk. Society would be better off if more people got punched in the mouth for doing something that this guy was supposedly doing.

F the Eagles.
I hate them more than the Jets and Broncos. They are Ravens/Suggs level for me.

Meh, contempt is no problem but I have a hard time rising to the level of 'hate' when it comes to the Jete. They are just too pathetic and amusing for me to get there.

Meh, contempt is no problem but I have a hard time rising to the level of 'hate' when it comes to the Jete. They are just too pathetic and amusing for me to get there.
For the Jets it's the levels they've stooped to trying to compete. Tuna, Curtis, Mangini, Spygate, foot fetishes, butt fumbles and anything else.

For the people saying the A&M employee who went after this guy who has Parkinson’s and a pacemaker - how did the guy know this info? Serious question since I haven’t seen a lot of solid info. Unless it’s come out that he knows him or somehow had this info prior to the scuffle I don’t see how it’s relevant to the aggressors behavior but it would explain an extreme reaction from Faulk.

keep-calm-and-be-deaf-dumb-blind.png

For the people saying the A&M employee who went after this guy who has Parkinson’s and a pacemaker - how did the guy know this info? Serious question since I haven’t seen a lot of solid info. Unless it’s come out that he knows him or somehow had this info prior to the scuffle I don’t see how it’s relevant to the aggressors behavior but it would explain an extreme reaction from Faulk.
That sounds like the LSU spin on things. I am sure A&M has an equally valid spin, and we will probably never know the truth.

In my experience watching events like this, it is usually the losers itching to fight.

In my experience watching events like this, it is usually the losers itching to fight.
In my experience attending events like this, it is usually the drunk fans of the winners itching to rub it in and provoke a fight.

In my experience attending events like this, it is usually the drunk fans of the winners itching to rub it in and provoke a fight.
In my experience win or lose drunk or sober it's usually some idiot that wants to fight anyway that fights.

The kid who went after the LSU coach with PD (that coach also used to coach at A&M) was none other than Jimbo Fisher’s nephew. That is the Kid Faulk is tagging in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back