PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jerry Jones may have accosted an NFL employee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he married..

Divorce.. chucked out of family home.. out on the streets!

Wouldn't that be "not cooperating with a NFL investigation"?

Dock them a 1st and 4th round picks and make them play Tony Romo for 4 games

Good plan, except that Romo would be injured in 4 minutes, let alone 4 games.

I'd like nothing better than this to become a Daniel Sterling-type of scandal for Jerrah.

I love that the Cowboys are doing so well........makes it that much sweeter when the wheels fly off the bus

I think the story is being buried here. Clearly he shouldn't be yelling at this women but I want to know what he means by:

“Your bread and butter is going to get both of us thrown out on the street,”

I think he's saying if the NYJFL* 32 teams were completely transparent of all the immoral things going on with their players and employees, the NYJFL* would lose a lot of skill further degrading the play on the field as well the people being appalled of all the immorality that the people would finally start tuning out the NYJFL* and then they would all lose a lot of money. Obviously Jerry wouldn't be on the street since he's loaded but he'd lose a lot of money and the NYJFL* may implode.

Man raising voice at a female = Menacing, Accosting, Threatening

Female raising voice at man= Guy screwed up.

This double standard drives me nuts! There was a great video on youtube showing the double standard. Man raising voice at woman in public, people come to her aid.

Woman raising voice at man and shoving him in public, people look and laugh. It's freaking disgusting!

This double standard drives me nuts! There was a great video on youtube showing the double standard. Man raising voice at woman in public, people come to her aid.

Woman raising voice at man and shoving him in public, people look and laugh. It's freaking disgusting!

Yep. Hell I got yelled at this morning for throwing out a bunch of old apples sitting in the pantry closet that we got apple picking over a month ago.

Little did I know Mrs. RW was planning on making a couple of apple pies for Thanksgiving.

I was threatened!!!....(or the guy screwed up.):p

Mark Cuban tosses two ESPN hacks out of his stadium
Jerruh accosts an NFL investigator
Kraft kisses the ring

Just saying

Jerry Jones represents everything that I hate about NFL owners. Greed, sense of entitlement, and no regard at all for anyone else

That said, though, how is "raising your voice" at someone considered to be accosting them?

He said he didn't know she was underaged, the guy who hooked him up didn't tell him.

Might get away with that one in Texas. In CT claiming ignorance is no longer an excuse.

3 ways a new Connecticut law aims to help eradicate sex trafficking
The amendments now require a mandatory $2,000 fine for convicted buyers of sex and an automatic $2,000 fine for those who take advantage of a sex worker in a motor vehicle. In addition, accused buyers of sex or alleged sex traffickers cannot use a mistake of age claim to argue in court that they did not know the age of the sex worker to avoid harsher penalties that come with trafficking minors.

Did JJ grab her by the ****y? :confused::confused::confused:

Yes I know, mean and not for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk