PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am definitely heartened by this game.

man im so excited the jags won..if rottenburger didnt play didnt have 87 turnovers they would of easily won..the jags throwin game is horrible & i wasnt impressed with the defense..im pretty confident Brady was watchin the game with big smile on his face haha

Despite the bad game, Ben is a classy guy. I remember he had kind words for Brady at the end of the game this year and to stick around to congratulate Garrard is class.

He is better than Palmer, and is the 3rd best QB in the game.

agree, take away ben and that team = ravens

I can't wait to see the Bucs get their clocks cleaned tomorrow. Everyone around me will be walking around with "Peyton Face". Nothing worse than a redneck frown.

I wouldn't count out Jeff Garcia. He keeps things close.

Jax or Titans?

Of course we bet'em all.

The question is do we prefer JAX or Titans?

Garard had NINE completions...the ESPN wingnut Schlereth likes Jax's chances...did you guys just see that??...he's a complete whack job

4 observations:

- del rio is an idiot, most stupid since mike tice. terrible clock management at end challenging incompletion call and not running play into 2 min warning
- garrard is the whole team. wins in spite of del rio's incompetence
- ben fumbling at the end didn't give ward chance to run down field, grab DBs face mask and pretend he'd been interferred with
- we'll whip them next week. even though garrard is good no way he can compensate for del rio's incompetence relative to bellichik. stupid coaches do not beat BB (see marty schottenheimer)

You're insane...

The challenge was not a big deal at all...If you get it, you're in FG range...If you don't (and they didn't) it's not a big deal since they had plenty of time and didn't need the timeout. I thought it was worth the risk.

As for not running a play into the 2-minute warning...Big deal, they really needed those extra 6 seconds.

Garard had NINE completions...the ESPN wingnut Schlereth likes Jax's chances...did you guys just see that??...he's a complete whack job

Earlier he made a case against Brady being MVP also. They have to say things like that to generate interest.

Re: Jax or Titans?

They could have RUN at 2:03 and then the 2:00 would have stopped the clock. They gave up a shot at 1st using their strength.

The point is moot given the subsequent plays.

ESPN.... the probaganda sucks... never for NE we know that

anyone else despise tomlin's tough guy voice in his pc?

his receivers dropped several important passes. pay attention. he's the whole team. why do u think theyre better w/o leftwich?

hahahahah anyone else catch Mark C called Ben berger a she?

You're insane...

The challenge was not a big deal at all...If you get it, you're in FG range...If you don't (and they didn't) it's not a big deal since they had plenty of time and didn't need the timeout. I thought it was worth the risk.

As for not running a play into the 2-minute warning...Big deal, they really needed those extra 6 seconds.

it wasnt going to be reversed. and to quote another poster "They could have RUN at 2:03 and then the 2:00 would have stopped the clock. They gave up a shot at 1st using their strength."

Colts pray

I could very well imagine Colts praying for chargers to win. They don't want this JAX playing in dome. They wacky CD phushers...might just fumble with pressure.

ESPN.... the probaganda sucks... never for NE we know that

On some ESPN show today, may have been 1 of the Sportscenters, one of the announcers said every team's fan message board in the country thinks ESPN is against thier team. I've heard some ESPN guys praise the Patriots. Some try and poke holes in them. They aren't supposed to be Patriots cheerleaders.

Despite the bad game, Ben is a classy guy. I remember he had kind words for Brady at the end of the game this year and to stick around to congratulate Garrard is class.

He is better than Palmer, and is the 3rd best QB in the game.

That was a really classy move on Ben's part:agree:

That was a really classy move on Ben's part:agree:

Big Ben is a hard guy NOT to like. He's the epitomy of the lunch-pail quarterback. Nothing fancing, works hard & gets the job done. He also takes a lot of the blame upon himself for Steeler losses...sometimes too much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes