PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Steelers. Good season with a rookie head coach, plus all those injuries. Almost pulled it off tonight. I'm sure we'll face each other again for more another great matchup next year.

you don't think this game had an emotional toll on the jags? plus a physical toll and traveling on the road. i bet some of them get the flu

Oh, I meant precisely that - a very good chance of a let down because this is bound to be a bit exhausting. I didn't read my post before posting it and I can see that it didn't come out clearly. My bad...

Well after tonight, the Jags do not scare me in the least.

his receivers dropped several important passes. pay attention. he's the whole team. why do u think theyre better w/o leftwich?

Just pipe down because your talking a lot about nothing. That team is carried by Taylor and MJD. Garrard is so ridiculously limited as a QB, you wonder why the only reason they moved anywhere serious was a big run. The guy must have no arm because all I saw all night Jacksonville was dumping it off, ALL night. Can the guy not throw a deep ball?

Last edited:
steelersfanbf0.jpg

Jags or Steelers?

well ..despite the ignorant spammer TIMEsteelerfan...I think it's the crew from Pitt...mainly because this would SLAUGHTER all the big mouthed Patriot haters in the media who are desperate to continue to pimp the Jags...a Pitt victory destroys what little credibility they have, if they ever had any.

What happens now that the Steelers lost?

if the Steelers had kicked the extra points after both scores, the game would have gone into overtime 31-31 :D

The challenge was not a big deal at all...If you get it, you're in FG range...If you don't (and they didn't) it's not a big deal since they had plenty of time and didn't need the timeout. I thought it was worth the risk.

The challenge cost them nothing. The playclock was running out and they were going to take the TO anyway so he threw the flag. If the ref changes the call they are in FG range. If he doesn't they are right where they were going to be anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes