PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hall of Fame induction speeches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some GOAT highlights & narrative busters. I remember watching these years ago on yt. Must see for Moss fans & some of the "slower" fans out there that don't think he's a great all around WR.

Amazing how Moss blew past defenders but didn't "look" like he was running fast. He was a long strider.

Amazing how Moss blew past defenders but didn't "look" like he was running fast. He was a long strider.
Unbelievable getting off the line. His releases were so sick. One of the most physical WR'S there was. Most proh wouldn't know bc he's so subtle, esp in route.

Randy would practice to make sure his eyes didn't get any bigger the closer the ball came so it wouldn't tip off the defender. Same thing w his hands. He'd catch it at the last possible second.

He had some issues, not breaking news. If he played w competent QB'S for the most part of his career he'd have over 200 TD'S in 13 seasons.

33EDC22A-2E57-4C20-BB5D-64AF32E246C9.jpeg
If only Reche would’ve put in the work like Randy did. Who knows what could’ve been.

Randy would practice to make sure his eyes didn't get any bigger the closer the ball came so it wouldn't tip off the defender. Same thing w his hands. He'd catch it at the last possible second.

He turned Daunte Culpepper into a Pro-Bowler and Tom Brady into a legend.
Can't be said enough. He made every single QB he played w better.

Again if he was lucky enough to play w a Favre, Brady etc for 13 years he'd have 200-215 TD'S imo.

He turned Daunte Culpepper into a Pro-Bowler and Tom Brady into a legend.

Moss made Culpepper but he only added to Tom Brady's legend. The three SB wins in 4 years with Troy Brown as his best WR had it established well before Moss arrived. ;)

Now if you were to say Moss helped raise Brady's legend to the status of Football God I'd say you nailed it.

Moss made Culpepper but he only added to Tom Brady's legend. The three SB wins in 4 years with Troy Brown as his best WR had it established well before Moss arrived. ;)

Now if you were to say Moss helped raise Brady's legend to the status of Football God I'd say you nailed it.

I figured someone would object to my comment :D Legend, Football God, whatever you want to say. Nobody knew that Tom Brady could do what he did in 2007 regardless of how many Super Bowls he had already won. He changed football forever that year. And Moss was by far the biggest reason why.

How Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and the 2007 New England Patriots Changed Football Forever

I figured someone would object to my comment :D Legend, Football God, whatever you want to say. Nobody knew that Tom Brady could do what he did in 2007 regardless of how many Super Bowls he had already won.

I did not object to your previous statement, merely clarified. I object to this most recent one though, anyone who could win 3 SB's with Troy Brown as his only truly legit WR threat and a collection of JAG's (Branch got rich thanks to TB 12) was of course going to do astounding things with Weker & Moss as targets.

I figured someone would object to my comment :D Legend, Football God, whatever you want to say. Nobody knew that Tom Brady could do what he did in 2007 regardless of how many Super Bowls he had already won. He changed football forever that year. And Moss was by far the biggest reason why.

How Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and the 2007 New England Patriots Changed Football Forever

Brady won 3 Lombardis in his first 4 years as a starting NFL QB. He didn't need Moss to make him a legend. He was already a legend, and his post-Moss play has more than proven that.

Brady won 3 Lombardis in his first 4 years as a starting NFL QB. He didn't need Moss to make him a legend. He was already a legend, and his post-Moss play has more than proven that.

Let's have an argument over the definition of the word 'legend'. :rolleyes:

However you want to slice it, Brady had a much better offensive season with Moss than he ever had before, and also better than anyone else ever had before. My point was that Moss elevated QBs he played with to the next level.

raw

I figured someone would object to my comment :D Legend, Football God, whatever you want to say. ...

However you want to slice it, Brady had a much better offensive season with Moss than he ever had before, and also better than anyone else ever had before. My point was that Moss elevated QBs he played with to the next level.

No lies here.

People just like to bit ch.

I would scout basketball players looking for the next Randy Moss.

I've literally been saying the same forever now.

WR is such a dependent position.

Moss would've done what Rice did & def would've had more TD'S in under 15 years years.

Jerry just happened to play w 2 top 10 QB'S IN Young/Montana & another vg one in Gannon.

Randy had 50 TDS in 3 years w Brady.

Might've had 300 if the situations were reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back