PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hall of Fame induction speeches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis is setting a record for self-indulgence. Now he's out to "change the world."

I am sure Randy wanted them there. Sure he only played 3 season and some games with the pats but he had over 50 tds during that span. Just imagine if had Brady for a couple of more years. Unfortunately he was cooked.

We could of drafted him in 1998 instead we took Robert Edwards (RB) at 18, Moss got drafted at 21 by the Vikings.

If anyone sees a link to a vid of Moss’s full acceptance speech can you post it here?

The genuine sincerity of Kramer, Dawkins and Moss placed their speeches far above Lewis's bloated sermon, IMHO.

Last edited:
I didn't watch any of this, so I missed Lewis' speech, but I bet he killed it.*

*Can't believe I had to be the one to make that comment, all the way down at post #31, on page 2. Y'all are slipping.

*Can't believe I had to be the one to make that comment, all the way down at post #31, on page 2. Y'all are slipping.
No, he just wounded it. And it went limping along ... forever.

good one:)..I missed it too but does anyone know if his HOF jacket was white instead of yellow? Did he kill anyone on his way up to the stage?

He did kill a guy

...probably two. He also shouldn't be let off the hook for his continued indecent assault on the English language and the intelligence of anyone unfortunate enough to listen to any of it.

...probably two. He also shouldn't be let off the hook for his continued indecent assault on the English language and the intelligence of anyone unfortunate enough to listen to any of it.
He actually said more than once in his speech last night that intelligence is not important.

Urban Meyer is suspended for supposedly not reporting his assistant's alleged domestic assault, for which he was fired, yet Ray Lewis, with his history of multiple such assaults is honored by the NFL. Way to defend the shield!

Ass_Shield_200_pixels-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back