PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hall of Fame induction speeches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice infographic analysis of Ray Lewis's acceptance speech word frequency.

by4l3mgpxpvx7htetjlj.jpg

Brother Tune I am sorry to learn you heard his speech, I hope your recovery is coming along well.
It had that "emperor's new clothes" feel to it. Ray seems to believe he has answers to the world's ills. He talked a little about football and ranted a lot about "life," from his point of view -- big on bombast, short on wisdom.

It had that "emperor's new clothes" feel to it. Ray seems to believe he has . He talked a little about football and ranted a lot about "life," from his point of view -- big on bombast, short on wisdom.

I have no doubt Ray believes he has answers to the world's ills, in reality I doubt he would even understand the questions. Although in fairness he did have at least one answer Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth didn't have.

Thank you Al Einstein.

A WR dependent on the QB to throw him the ball. Good stuff.
Pretty obvious I was putting an ! on the point.

Around here we have too many clueless posters like you that sh it post all day so the point has to be driven home.

LOL Amazing how many spend every waking moment on a football forum but don't have a clue about the sport.

A few gems from yest.

That was Vern Gholston and not Easley.

At least Easely had good knees

Around here we have too many clueless posters like you that sh it post all day so the point has to be driven home.

LOL Amazing how many spend every waking moment on a football forum but don't have a clue about the sport.

A few gems from yest.

Tell us all about how the QB depends on the Center to execute the snap Capt Obvious?

When it comes to knowledgeable people here you are not in that group Skippy.

A few gems from yest.

7e1ece5937b63cdb103c2c8e6094b0e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back