PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Did BB Tie the Knot?

Gotta be a pre-nup involved. BB is worth at least $100m and has 3 kids he wants to make sure get most of his estate
As a lawyer, that was my first thought. He better have the MOTHER of all pre-nups

Bill: Yeah.. that happened. Nice little ceremony. *smacks lips* Family. Friends. Good food. *smacks lips* Was a good time.

Reporter: Were there any bacon wrapped hors d’oeuvres served ahead of the reception dinner?

Bill: Look, I’m not here to talk about what happened with appetizers. I don’t care if it’s fried mac and cheese balls or burger sliders. Our focus this week is on the honeymoon.

Gotta be a pre-nup involved. BB is worth at least $100m and has 3 kids he wants to make sure get most of his estate

Just curious but where do you figure he has made at least 100M?? no reports of what he's made the last 15 years, even at the assumption that he's paid as the top coach, does this add up ??

Just curious but where do you figure he has made at least 100M?? no reports of what he's made the last 15 years, even at the assumption that he's paid as the top coach, does this add up ??

He's been Patriots head coach for twenty years and won his first of six Super Bowls in his second year. You figure it out.

You don't think BB has made $100m as a HC coach since 1991? Over 31 years?

What we do know is he made $12m last year and $7m in 2007.

I believe my wife quit exercising the day we became engaged.

You don't think BB has made $100m as a HC coach since 1991? Over 31 years?

What we do know is he made $12m last year and $7m in 2007.
Florio dropped a tidbit in January indicating bb was hauling in over 20m a year...

Linda seems like a good partner for BB and brings out the best in him..
Is that true?

7-9
Bounced Brady
Stopped listening to scouts
Hired a canine GM
Takes GM for walks during draft
Handed D over to his kiddies
Vacations in Barbados during Senior Bowl
Only goes to Bama pro days

N'Keal Harry

;)

Bill: Yeah.. that happened. Nice little ceremony. *smacks lips* Family. Friends. Good food. *smacks lips* Was a good time.

Reporter: Were there any bacon wrapped hors d’oeuvres served ahead of the reception dinner?

Bill: Look, I’m not here to talk about what happened with appetizers. I don’t care if it’s fried mac and cheese balls or burger sliders. Our focus this week is on the honeymoon.
I have to say that the posts on this thread are some of the most clever I have ever read on this site. Very good!! Hilarious. What's the scouting report on the honeymoon?

They talked about this on the radio a couple days ago…. No he is not married. He is wearing an Oura ring.

(Now I suppose the WEEI guys could have been wrong, but that is what they reported)

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back