PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Did BB Tie the Knot?

Gotta be a pre-nup involved. BB is worth at least $100m and has 3 kids he wants to make sure get most of his estate
Setting aside the fact that the report I heard was he did not get married….

Contrary to popular belief, a woman is generally not entitled to anything a guy brings into the marriage. However, a wife becomes “next of kin” and passes over everyone in the chain of inheritance.

So, if they had gotten married (which I don’t think they did) then what Belichick would need is a well written will to make clear who gets what. Something tells me he can afford a lawyer to draft such a document.

(he would probably also have a pre-nup, but that would only apply to *future* earnings, not current net worth)

Is that true?

7-9
Bounced Brady
Stopped listening to scouts
Hired a canine GM
Takes GM for walks during draft
Handed D over to his kiddies
Vacations in Barbados during Senior Bowl
Only goes to Bama pro days

N'Keal Harry

;)

In my mind it is true, 6 wins and 9 SB's in 20 years... post salary cap.

He didn't bounce Brady, Brady bounced his own self..
How do you know he stopped listening to scouts?? Sports Talk radio??
Dog comment stupid, completely detracts from what you allege.
Takes GM for walks during draft?? WTF??
Handed D over to kiddies?? What do you think BB is listening to on those headphones during games, Bon Jovi?? BB still has the final say in everything, last year our D stunk.. this year will be better.
Vacations to Barbados during Senior Bowl?? Really?? Maybe that is where he got married??... who knows, on one hand you criticize him for allegedly not listening to his scouts, when he seems to trust them you still criticize him??
Only goes to Alabama Pro Days?? So what, I thought you wanted Scouts to be empowered??
K'Neal Harry is a mistake, but just about ever team in the NFL makes mistakes in the draft. The draft is a t best it is a high stakes "crap shoot", as no one really knows how any college player will adapt to the NFL with a big wad of $$$ in their pocket.

I am an unabashed BB apologist, always have been and always will be.. he is the greatest NFL coach of all time, even if he does not do things the way you want him to do them.

In my mind it is true, 6 wins and 9 SB's in 20 years... post salary cap.

He didn't bounce Brady, Brady bounced his own self..
How do you know he stopped listening to scouts?? Sports Talk radio??
Dog comment stupid, completely detracts from what you allege.
Takes GM for walks during draft?? WTF??
Handed D over to kiddies?? What do you think BB is listening to on those headphones during games, Bon Jovi?? BB still has the final say in everything, last year our D stunk.. this year will be better.
Vacations to Barbados during Senior Bowl?? Really?? Maybe that is where he got married??... who knows, on one hand you criticize him for allegedly not listening to his scouts, when he seems to trust them you still criticize him??
Only goes to Alabama Pro Days?? So what, I thought you wanted Scouts to be empowered??
K'Neal Harry is a mistake, but just about ever team in the NFL makes mistakes in the draft. The draft is a t best it is a high stakes "crap shoot", as no one really knows how any college player will adapt to the NFL with a big wad of $$$ in their pocket.

I am an unabashed BB apologist, always have been and always will be.. he is the greatest NFL coach of all time, even if he does not do things the way you want him to do them.
No one can seriously argue Linda has been good or bad for Bill or the NEP. If hes a happier man with her and is not derelict in his duties then who gives a ****.

When she starts picking players and calling plays then i'll be concerned.

No one can seriously argue Linda has been good or bad for Bill or the NEP. If hes a happier man with her and is not derelict in his duties then who gives a ****.

When she starts picking players and calling plays then i'll be concerned.
Before we rule out Linda Holliday picking players, I think we should get a look at her last three mock drafts.

Apparenlty Bill Gates didn't have a pre-nup, making the soon to be ex-Mrs. Gates, the sexist woman alive.

View attachment 32670
I’m pretty sure he had a pre-nup. I read some report about one thing he negotiated with his future bride was an annual weekend getaway with his previous girlfriend. I’m sure that sort of negotiation would only be possible as part of a broader pre-nup agreement.

edited to add this link:
Bill Gates took getaways with his ex-girlfriend after marriage to Melinda

Before we rule out Linda Holliday picking players, I think we should get a look at her last three mock drafts.
Linda posts on here anonymously under he screen name "Captain Stone"
;)

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News