PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Chiefs fans are bandwagoners

In fairness, most fans in most cities disappear when the team is a perennial non contender. If ownership doesn’t want to put in the work or pay the money to be a winner then why should the fans reward them.
In our case, the trip down Rte. 1 has always been tough too

Its true too. If you ask them they will tell that theyre the best fans in the NFL.

The whole city vanishes when the losing starts. Spoke with a guy Monday who told me that he just bought 2 KC Royals tickets from the stadium website for $8.00 each. Nosebleeds, but you can basically move down to primo 1st or 3rd baseline seats because nobody goes anymore. Parking is $20.00

1985 World Series Royals fans chant: "Outscore the Chiefs!!"

Speaking of Chiefs, anyone else catch this comment or is this old news? I don't watch bspn or nyfl network so I don't know if he's right with any specific examples. I know Favre used to get bashed all the time. And as for Murray and Lamar, win something or get to a Super Bowl and then we'll see. All the playoff failures are justified criticism, no matter your skin color. Remember Manning? He had to get on a super team in Denver to escape it so I'm not buying it.

1659194233090.png

Now Hill is taunting Chiefs fans.

For a big Dynasty its been hard times in KC. Choking 3 seasons out of 4 and now losing Hill.
The dynasty talk was WAAAYY premature. One championship, while ‘fun’ is far from a dynasty.

Just how Tua throws a better ball than Kermit.
Ah right I remember that quote. I thought he was chirping their fans which would be awesome. Lol

Speaking of Chiefs, anyone else catch this comment or is this old news? I don't watch bspn or nyfl network so I don't know if he's right with any specific examples. I know Favre used to get bashed all the time. And as for Murray and Lamar, win something or get to a Super Bowl and then we'll see. All the playoff failures are justified criticism, no matter your skin color. Remember Manning? He had to get on a super team in Denver to escape it so I'm not buying it.

View attachment 44221
What an idiot...there's no QB right now receiving the gawk gawk from the NFL media more than Mahomes. Black/White doesn't matter if you stink it up you'll get criticism. The most criticized player last season was the MVP when he epically failed in the postseason vs the 49ers.

Now Hill is taunting Chiefs fans.

For a big Dynasty its been hard times in KC. Choking 3 seasons out of 4 and now losing Hill.
KC is going to have a tough time with Mahomes contract kicking in. Their window to really maximize was the last 5 years. Should have won at least 3 rings but Brady took 2 from them. With how competitive their division is along with the conference, it is going to be tough sledding.

Also not many are talking about how Mahomes has not improved his game since signing the big contract.

What an idiot...there's no QB right now receiving the gawk gawk from the NFL media more than Mahomes. Black/White doesn't matter if you stink it up you'll get criticism. The most criticized player last season was the MVP when he epically failed in the postseason vs the 49ers.
Agreed.

How is he being singled out in a critical way because of race or his performance?

KC is going to have a tough time with Mahomes contract kicking in.
KC will keep tweaking Mahomes contract to make cap space.
Their window to really maximize was the last 5 years. Should have won at least 3 rings but Brady took 2 from them.
Yup, over the last 4 seasons KC has enjoyed good health from Mahomes, Hill and Kelce. Also, Reid was on top of his playcalling game, but Mahomes also improvised making Reid look like a genius. Lately Defenses have begun to figure out Mahomes and Reid.

Losing Hill will be huge. Mahomes relied on him so much. Mahomes lost the 2021 Divisional game because he threw to Hill in double coverage at the end of the game. Hill/Mahomes had that Brady/Welker/Branch/Edelman connection where they know what the other guy is thinking. Mahomes has never had to plug in totally new WRs like Brady did and keep winning.

With how competitive their division is along with the conference, it is going to be tough sledding.
Yup, its going to be a bloodbath.

Also not many are talking about how Mahomes has not improved his game since signing the big contract.
Well, he has been very busy signing contracts to endorse every product whose Sales Representative comes calling.

Pretty typical.
Reminds me a bit of current Bills & Andrew Luck Colts : both who’ve achieved the LOFTY heights of « losing in the game to get you to the SB »…. Really, so what ?

Reminds me a bit of current Bills & Andrew Luck Colts : both who’ve achieved the LOFTY heights of « losing in the game to get you to the SB »…. Really, so what ?
Erik Kramer says hi

Actually, Erik holds several Lions and Bears passing records. I found this shocking, especially with passing stats inflation.

Last edited:
Its true too. If you ask them they will tell that theyre the best fans in the NFL.

The whole city vanishes when the losing starts. Spoke with a guy Monday who told me that he just bought 2 KC Royals tickets from the stadium website for $8.00 each. Nosebleeds, but you can basically move down to primo 1st or 3rd baseline seats because nobody goes anymore. Parking is $20.00

Once I saw the Rams having the 10th best fanbase I knew that list was trash.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back