PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Chiefs fans are bandwagoners

They said that you’re a coward and that they believe your breath is less than satisfactory.
I had an onion bagel and 3 cups of coffee today so that would be accurate.

Coward I don't agree with.

I might be in KC next month. I should post something there along the lines of any time....any place. *****es.

I saw a couple of posts waiting for you to sign up there I guess after saying you'd do it here. One of them was impressed you did. Lol
I fear no man behind a keyboard. :p

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

I might be in KC next month. I should post something there along the lines of any time....any place. *****es.
3 cups of coffee before noon?

1659021298947.gif

I wonder if Chiefs Planet has a new subforum devoted to ball-washing both the Dolphins and Tyreek Hill
I’d suspect they just talk about it on the main board like normal, adjusted human beings.

Arthur Bryants BBQ on Brooklyn St. $18 for a brisket sandwich thanks to Brandon, but Its like Heroin.

Dont call them out. The whole family will show up. Ma and Pa with their 6 dogs too.

Arthur Bryants BBQ on Brooklyn St. $18 for a brisket sandwich thanks to Brandon, but Its like Heroin.

Dont call them out. The whole family will show up. Ma and Pa with their 6 dogs too.
Holy S that looks good.

Reactions: sb1

Sounds like someone's trying to convince themselves they didn't make a mistake leaving Mahomes.

Holy S that looks good.

Oh, it is.

If you go there tell them no sauce so you can put your own on. They have 3 sauces and the original sauce svcks IMO.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Sounds like someone's trying to convince themselves they didn't make a mistake leaving Mahomes.
He'll be more than convinced next week when camp heats up the beginning of the end. He was a nightmare with Mahomes and will be a comedy with Tua.

Tua is that uncoordinated kid in pee wee basketball who thinks he’s awesome as he banks in foul shots.

Oh, it is.

If you go there tell them no sauce so you can put your own on. They have 3 sauces and the original sauce svcks IMO.

maxresdefault.jpg

Down here in Cincinnati, our BBQ is so bad and dry that places contend for the best sauce and leave it at that. I'm tired of dusty ass BBQ.

Down here in Cincinnati, our BBQ is so bad and dry that places contend for the best sauce and leave it at that. I'm tired of dusty ass BBQ.
There is a chili place on every corner.

Arthur Bryant's is the real deal. KC BBQ is by far the best. No need to lather sauce on your meat while it's cooking. Dry rub is just fine. Sauce it up all you want once it's ready to eat.

Arthur Bryant's is the real deal. KC BBQ is by far the best. No need to lather sauce on your meat while it's cooking. Dry rub is just fine. Sauce it up all you want once it's ready to eat.
I’d take Texas BBQ any day of the week over KC. KC has some good stuff, though.

I’d take Texas BBQ any day of the week over KC. KC has some good stuff, though.
We have a Texas BBQ place here in the hood. Lines out the door everyday. Go figure.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back