PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills radio guys went wild conspiracy theory this morning on the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year during the season, after they reeled off a couple wins, these jokers had the Patriots at 15th in the conference just ahead of the Jaguars. Then the Jaguars beat them.

Just now they said the Patriots are 14th in the conference.

The Bills have never won anything, and they never will. Pathetic.

I mean, is it that different from Boston fans STILL chanting "Yankees suck" at every sporting event?
Ehhh... it's lemming habit and boredom. The Sox are so flaccid you have to yell to stay awake.

This isn't some sort of crazy conspiracy, this is 2 radio guys in Buffalo knowing that they get better ratings when they get their listener-base all riled up about the Patriots and Brady. I doubt they even believe their own nonsense, but they needed to generate ratings and attention and, as this thread proves, it worked.
I hate these takes. "They said stupid stuff just to make you talk about them and look it worked!!"

So ok and what?

I was in a restaurant last week and I heard some guy say he thinks Tom Brady is an alien.
That has equal value to this thread.
well he loves avocado so his blood might look green

I'm dairy intolerant, and have tried all of the alternative "ice creams" I can find. Surprisingly, and avocado version is the best. We are about to have some for desert.

How/why the hell did this thread get resurrected after a whole year? I'd never seen it before and started reading from the top, then realized it's old.

Bills will never escape Tom Brady. There has never been more ownage of one player over a single team ever. They can cry all they want but it doesn’t change the fact they lost many, many, many times to this man.

Just look at all the Garbage they’ve put on that field since Kelly retired. Besides Flutie who laid it all out there and then was unceremoniously benched for Rob Johnson and thats where it all started with the musical city miracle. 131 yards, six sacks And-fumbled 3 times. You could could argue easily that the miracle should not of made a difference with even sub par qb play. Needless to say they didnt make another playoff game for two decades. But then we got see Jp Losman and Ej Samuel light it up which was comedy gold. How could Brady not win against these bumbling clowns?
San Diego is going to be the class of the conference. Great QB, best defense. That’s the formula. Not impressed by the WR bonanza
Once they get a new head coach.

I hate these takes. "They said stupid stuff just to make you talk about them and look it worked!!"

So ok and what?
What it means is they are playing you like a fiddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down