PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills radio guys went wild conspiracy theory this morning on the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I was in Barfalo for a pats game I was in this shythole Belles bar drinking Niagara Barf Beer...anyway, after a pitcher or two I cut a rather disgusting fart that stunk like an open sewer hole...this fat Bills Belle sitting nearby remarked "oh, what IS that wonderfully smelling cologne you have on?"...I paid my tab and left in a puke soaked cab for the game.

"No matter what the Bills do in the next 2 or 3 years, the radio guys and Bills fans will NEVER EVER EVER EVER get over the last 20 years."

I mean, is it that different from Boston fans STILL chanting "Yankees suck" at every sporting event?

Last edited:
Patriot Act then Patriots start winning .. Patriot Act - Wikipedia

F (6th letter) O (15th letter) O (15th letter) T (20th letter) B (2nd letter) A (1st letter) L (12th letter) L (12th letter) .. the word football = 83 .. Brady's birthday is 8/3 .. the GOAT .. and no it's not a coincidence ... Brady will become 8-3 in Super Bowl's

Bills guys got it wrong. This is the real conspiracy. When Buffalo beat NE with 47 points - that was Bills 47th all-time win vs. NE .. completely scripted. All of it.

I really, really want to believe all this; just waiting for Q verification.

"No matter what the Bills do in the next 2 or 3 years, the radio guys and Bills fans will NEVER EVER EVER EVER get over the last 20 years."

I mean, is it that different from Boston fans STILL chanting "Yankees suck" at every sporting event?
It may be similar but there are key differences.

The Bills lost 4 straight Super Bowls. The Red Sox won 4 World Series this millennium, so one set of feelings being hurt is whining, while the other is rubbing it in.

In the period that the Red Sox won the 4 World Series, the Buffalo Bills did not make the playoffs once.

So what's more painful, missing the payoffs for 13 years straight or winning 4 world series in 13 years?

The Bills lost 4 straight Super Bowls. The Red Sox won 4 World Series this millennium, so one set of feelings being hurt is whining, while the other is rubbing it in.

In the period that the Red Sox won the 4 World Series, the Buffalo Bills did not make the playoffs once.

So what's more painful, missing the payoffs for 13 years straight or winning 4 world series in 13 years?

I didn't realize it was 'rubbing it in.' Seems more like something the fanbase has always done, and that the Yankees are still in their head a bit.

But yeah - I don't think there is a comparison in terms of pain for Boston fans vs. Buffalo fans. So, if fan pain is what picks up your day, I'm sure Buffalo fans give you plenty to smile about.

It's baseball.....
A five hour food court where people pay $100 to watch 300 meaningless pitches, play Candy Crush on their phone, sing Neil Diamond songs, cheer when a bird lands on the field, and yell Yankees Suck as a form of group therapy to combat a century's worth of ingrained inferiority issues.

Bill's fans have an excuse....
The chromosomal damage caused by Love Canal continues to ravage those who refused to flee

Wut?

You would think that being on top of the AFCE while the Patriots are in the midst of a 3 year rebuilding mode would at least give them some respite from the over the top conspiracy theory stuff but this morning 2 of the radio hosts of the WGR 550 sports talk people in Buffalo (station for the Bills and Sabres) went off. They weren't putting this out there tongue in cheek, but in earnest. Totally serious. No evidence.

The main claims were that in addition to all the "gates" of the past the Patriots were paying Brady under the table which is what allowed him to play for less, and the team circumvented the salary cap.

Then they went on: the main reason why Brady played so long for the Patriots and now the Bucs is that he is taking illegal drugs. Brady was compared to Lance Armstrong.

I'm sure they went on with more and more craziness but I turned it off.

No matter what the Bills do in the next 2 or 3 years, the radio guys and Bills fans will NEVER EVER EVER EVER get over the last 20 years.
...and the Patriots taped the Rams' walk through before Super Bowl 36.

...and they were stealing signals in Pittsburgh in the AFCCG.

...and they supported implementation of the Tuck Rule.

Remember, Belichick only started cheating when he went to Cleveland. Never when he was with the Giants.

And there were lots of spies among the hundreds of multigenerational, assimilated, loyal, English-speaking American citizen families who had their homes, savings, businesses and freedom stolen and were detained and incarcerated in concentration camps at gunpoint for years in WWII. Just those of Japanese ancestry, not Italian or German. Thanks, FDR

It's baseball.....
A five hour food court where people pay $100 to watch 300 meaningless pitches, play Candy Crush on their phone, sing Neil Diamond songs, cheer when a bird lands on the field, and yell Yankees Suck as a form of group therapy to combat a century's worth of ingrained inferiority issues.

Bill's fans have an excuse....
The chromosomal damage caused by Love Canal continues to ravage those who refused to flee.

not this century !

Considering that, over the past 18 years, the Red Sox have gotten the best of the Yankees far more often than not in big games, as well as won 4 titles to their 1, I'd say yeah there's a pretty big difference.

F (6th letter) O (15th letter) O (15th letter) T (20th letter) B (2nd letter) A (1st letter) L (12th letter) L (12th letter) .. the word football = 83 .. Brady's birthday is 8/3 .. the GOAT .. and no it's not a coincidence ... Brady will become 8-3 in Super Bowl's

Bills guys got it wrong. This is the real conspiracy. When Buffalo beat NE with 47 points - that was Bills 47th all-time win vs. NE .. completely scripted. All of it.
The Bills and Patriots combined for 64 points in the playoff game. That's also Cam Newton's passer rating last year. o_O

Considering that, over the past 18 years, the Red Sox have gotten the best of the Yankees far more often than not in big games, as well as won 4 titles to their 1, I'd say yeah there's a pretty big difference.

How so?

If the Yankees didn't matter to Boston fans, they wouldn't chant that at every game. It's the same concept.

San Diego is going to be the class of the conference. Great QB, best defense. That’s the formula. Not impressed by the WR bonanza
They were the 3rd worst defense in the nfl in points allowed.

There is 1 QB in the NFL who can’t throw a 7 yard pass without bouncing and his number is 1. Cam Newton.

How so?

If the Yankees didn't matter to Boston fans, they wouldn't chant that at every game. It's the same concept.
You must not go to many games if you think they are still chanting "Yankees suck" at all of them. I gladly admit that phrase was yelled all the time 20 years ago, but these days..? Not even close.

San Diego is going to be the class of the conference. Great QB, best defense. That’s the formula. Not impressed by the WR bonanza

Whatever it is that you’re smoking… please private message me your dealer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down