PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills radio guys went wild conspiracy theory this morning on the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
You would think that being on top of the AFCE while the Patriots are in the midst of a 3 year rebuilding mode would at least give them some respite from the over the top conspiracy theory stuff but this morning 2 of the radio hosts of the WGR 550 sports talk people in Buffalo (station for the Bills and Sabres) went off. They weren't putting this out there tongue in cheek, but in earnest. Totally serious. No evidence.

The main claims were that in addition to all the "gates" of the past the Patriots were paying Brady under the table which is what allowed him to play for less, and the team circumvented the salary cap.

Then they went on: the main reason why Brady played so long for the Patriots and now the Bucs is that he is taking illegal drugs. Brady was compared to Lance Armstrong.

I'm sure they went on with more and more craziness but I turned it off.

No matter what the Bills do in the next 2 or 3 years, the radio guys and Bills fans will NEVER EVER EVER EVER get over the last 20 years.

Thats IRS tax money that we need right now.

Have you seen the prices of new I Phones?

Totally believable. Just like the BIOlabs and Wuhan flu conspiracies....

What a couple of crackpots. Everyone knows Brady is still playing as well as he is because he bought avocados from Obama that had 5G chips in them that let him talk to the aliens that built the pyramids (and invented the Nutri-Bullet) so they can tell him what plays are coming using the fortune telling technology they inherited from Abraham Lincoln, himself an alien (no MAN is that tall!), who stole it from General Lee, which was the REAL reason for the Civil War.

This isn't some sort of crazy conspiracy, this is 2 radio guys in Buffalo knowing that they get better ratings when they get their listener-base all riled up about the Patriots and Brady. I doubt they even believe their own nonsense, but they needed to generate ratings and attention and, as this thread proves, it worked.

"A book written about Spygate from a guy who used to work for the Patriots"

?

I was in a restaurant last week and I heard some guy say he thinks Tom Brady is an alien.
That has equal value to this thread.

You would think that being on top of the AFCE while the Patriots are in the midst of a 3 year rebuilding mode would at least give them some respite from the over the top conspiracy theory stuff but this morning 2 of the radio hosts of the WGR 550 sports talk people in Buffalo (station for the Bills and Sabres) went off. They weren't putting this out there tongue in cheek, but in earnest. Totally serious. No evidence.

The main claims were that in addition to all the "gates" of the past the Patriots were paying Brady under the table which is what allowed him to play for less, and the team circumvented the salary cap.

Then they went on: the main reason why Brady played so long for the Patriots and now the Bucs is that he is taking illegal drugs. Brady was compared to Lance Armstrong.

I'm sure they went on with more and more craziness but I turned it off.

No matter what the Bills do in the next 2 or 3 years, the radio guys and Bills fans will NEVER EVER EVER EVER get over the last 20 years.
They'll never, ever get over going to four straight SBs and LOSING EVERY ONE.

What a couple of crackpots. Everyone knows Brady is still playing as well as he is because he bought avocados from Obama that had 5G chips in them that let him talk to the aliens that built the pyramids (and invented the Nutri-Bullet) so they can tell him what plays are coming using the fortune telling technology they inherited from Abraham Lincoln, himself an alien (no MAN is that tall!), who stole it from General Lee, which was the REAL reason for the Civil War.
Na-ah. Brady is still playing because he drinks some magic elixir on the sidelines. Unnamed, unsponsored, completely unknown.
5c57524f5a148f405d657f73

However, I have learned what it is. It is indeed a Magic Tom Brady Elixir. It has distilled stem cells, Dihydrogen Monoxide, Gisele's sweat, avocado juice, lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed, knotgrass, powdered horn of a Bicorn, shredded skin of a Boomslang, tears of the vanquished foe's fans, and kefir to aid in digestion. #facts.

Last edited:
The curse of Brady and Buffalos revenge.

I predict it will be Tampa vs Buffalo in the 2022 Super Bowl and the Bills win.

If the Buffalo Bills do not win a Lombardi this season then they never will. Bradys last NFL game is a defeat. His age will show when he cant keep up with the young gunslinger Allen. Brady should have stepped away and rode off into the sunset after ring # 7. Now, its ovah.

Na-ah. Brady is still playing because he drinks some magic elixir on the sidelines. Unnamed, unsponsored, completely unknown.
5c57524f5a148f405d657f73

However, I have learned what it is. It is indeed a Magic Tom Brady Elixir. It has distilled stem cells, Dihydrogen Monoxide, Gisele's sweat, avocado juice, lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed, knotgrass, powdered horn of a Bicorn, shredded skin of a Boomslang, tears of the vanquished foe's fans, and kefir to aid in digestion. #facts.
Freshly squozen elixir: A combination of left over TB12 Concussion Water and Alex's home brewed secret sauce.

Allow Mr. Blackwell to explain...

The curse of Brady and Buffalos revenge.

I predict it will be Tampa vs Buffalo in the 2022 Super Bowl and the Bills win.

If the Buffalo Bills do not win a Lombardi this season then they never will. Bradys last NFL game is a defeat. His age will show when he cant keep up with the young gunslinger Allen. Brady should have stepped away and rode off into the sunset after ring # 7. Now, its ovah.
Nah. Dude came closer to #8 than what most here acknowledge. If not for some absurd coaching sabotaging the comeback vs the Rams... Would you have bet against him beating Jimmy G and the Bungles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes