PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Antonio Brown Arrested

raduray

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wintering in Florida, checking the local news, and what do I see? Piece of work, that one.

Last edited:
  • Ugh
Reactions: Ian
Should be labeled OT.

Leaving James Harden GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

When it rains it pours.

AB sez BB ruined Mac Jones.

We can't force this off the page too fast since I read a thread on here the other day claiming that if only the Patriots kept Antonio, Brady would've returned and had the franchise competing at the very top!

# 17 on the field...

#
Antonio Brown Football GIF by Storyful

in our hearts

Guy has really hit his stride, hasn't he?

Anticipating more good things from him in the near future...

This post is sponsored by Sarcasm International

We can't force this off the page too fast since I read a thread on here the other day claiming that if only the Patriots kept Antonio, Brady would've returned and had the franchise competing at the very top!
They do win the SB with him in 2019...
Idk if he would've stayed after though

They do win the SB with him in 2019...
Idk if he would've stayed after though
it's a nice thought, but the dude is unstable... Very hard to say, even with hindsight, that we would have won with him here... based on his track record, maybe we could have gotten a half a season out of him... easier to imagine that he would have let the crazy boil over at the worst possible time...

I don't see any relevant sports pages reporting it

I'll never understand guys with 100M+ in career earnings becoming so broke they're unable to pay child support. I know it happens regularly (hello Allen Iverson and Antoine Walker) but man, it never gets any less baffling no matter how often I see it.

So does that mean it is relevant to Patriots discussions on here and thus not off topic?

I'm wintering in Florida, checking the local news, and what do I see? Piece of work, that one.

Man...he's something, isn't he? Although it's hard not to wonder if there's a physical reason behind why he's like this, and if that's the case, I do feel bad for him.

Had Antonio not had all those issues and remained, who knows? He certainly got off to a good start. We don't need to rehash it since, as you said, it's already been discussed. But that definitely ended up being just a bizarre and frustrating year and it is what it is.

Had Antonio not had all those issues...
He only arrived on our shores because he did have those issues... was jettisoned by the most laid-back, player friendly coach in the NFL, who could no longer deal with his behavior/antics/whatever...

I’m surprised those responsible for that thread aren’t in here posting the same…

I don't know who wrote that but I'm sure throwing to Brown (someone Brady lobbied for to get on his next team) and Edelman would have been pretty appealing to Brady.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back