Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Deliberation of AH double murder trial into 3rd day: What says you fine juror?

• AH innocent, found innocent

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • AH innocent, mistrial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AH innocent, found guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • AH guilty, found guilty

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • AH guilty, mistrial

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • AH guilty, found innocent

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been any precedent like this before in the NFL? Strange times. If it's a hung jury / mistrial, I'd assume we'd need to wait another year or longer for case and then the cap issue to settle. By the time it's figured out 3M might be only worth 1.5M in new/current NFL dollars. We want this decided now. Then maybe we'll never have to hear from him again. If it drags another year... seriously, c'mon man. Guilty!
You mean, we're still waiting for the 3.25m dollar cap credit 4 years later? Still? Would it immediately go towards this year's cap space if he's found guilty?

More importantly, who the hell are the 6 people in the poll who think he's innocent?

After watching Jose Baez work his magic in the Casey Anthony case, I can't say that I'd be shocked if he pulls out another victory. That said, I'm personally expecting him to be found guilty sometime next week.

Last I heard, I thought they had witness testimony from someone who survived, as well as Bradley AND the murder weapon. Then again, I honestly haven't read one single article about it in quite sometime, well over a year. Honestly, IDGAF.

You mean, we're still waiting for the 3.25m dollar cap credit 4 years later? Still? Would it immediately go towards this year's cap space if he's found guilty?

More importantly, who the hell are the 6 people in the poll who think he's innocent?

No, I meant the verdict of a murder (or other) trial being used to determine player contract violation/status. But hey, it IS the NFL. It must have happened before.

Last edited:
Verdict is in ...............

Not guilty

Scumbag's still going to be incarcerated the rest of his life regardless.

If I was the the prosecution I would tear up the immunity deals and go right after AH fiancé and the morons in Florida who suddenly had amnesia.

As far as defense attorneys go, Jose Baez is the man. Good lord.

Of course, he'll be going straight to hell, so there's that.

Not guilty means no $3 million in cap relief for Pats.. IIRC the conviction would have meant when he signed his extension, he was in breach stating he had done nothing that would prevent him from performing for the team.. ( I e killed someone that could expose him to a
Conviction)

Not guilty means no $3 million in cap relief for Pats.. IIRC the conviction would have meant when he signed his extension, he was in breach stating he had done nothing that would prevent him from perf I got for the team..

Not necessarily .. He was found guilty of a gun felony. Which he got 5 years for.

Sign the beast.
MV5BMTMzODA5ODgwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk1OTQzMw@@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

From what I understand of the case by the letter of the law a jury would have to find him not guilty if it goes by the generally agreement of what "reasonable doubt" means.

If I was on the jury however I would urge everyone else to find him guilty even though they shouldn't. I know he did it. You know he did it. It won't effect anything accept give closure for the family and I want to give them that closure and also have this stapled on to his name legally where it belongs.

I know the law is not meant to be used that way but if we were always meant to follow the letter of the law we would simply have lawyers make up jury members. We use private citizens for a lot of reasons (besides just convenience and cost). One of the reasons that is not talked about much is the understanding the law is not perfect and can never be written so and in the end it is sometimes best to not have people on the jury overly concerned about the law and what evidentiary standards we should uphold and that the law exist to serve the purpose of the higher moral authority which is simply to justice done.

In this case justice is finding Hernandez guilty of a crime everyone knows he did.

Is there any legal significance of this considering he's already serving a life sentence? Why should he even care?

man so like,

how did his uncle get the car and weapon used in the double murder?

Is there any legal significance of this considering he's already serving a life sentence? Why should he even care?
He was friggin balling ... to that I say perhaps he is hoping to have the LLoyd verdict thrown out?

As far as defense attorneys go, Jose Baez is the man. Good lord.

Of course, he'll be going straight to hell, so there's that.

Just curious - has Baez done something in particular beyond representing AH to earn your judgment of eternal damnation?

Edit: just read earlier in the thread where you mentioned that Baez represented Casey Anthony.

Just curious - has Baez done something in particular beyond representing AH to earn your judgment of eternal damnation?

Edit: just read earlier in the thread where you mentioned that Baez represented Casey Anthony.
He successfully defended Casey Anthony. Who was on trial for the murder of her daughter.

From what I understand of the case by the letter of the law a jury would have to find him not guilty if it goes by the generally agreement of what "reasonable doubt" means.

If I was on the jury however I would urge everyone else to find him guilty even though they shouldn't. I know he did it. You know he did it. It won't effect anything accept give closure for the family and I want to give them that closure and also have this stapled on to his name legally where it belongs.

I know the law is not meant to be used that way but if we were always meant to follow the letter of the law we would simply have lawyers make up jury members. We use private citizens for a lot of reasons (besides just convenience and cost). One of the reasons that is not talked about much is the understanding the law is not perfect and can never be written so and in the end it is sometimes best to not have people on the jury overly concerned about the law and what evidentiary standards we should uphold and that the law exist to serve the purpose of the higher moral authority which is simply to justice done.

In this case justice is finding Hernandez guilty of a crime everyone knows he did.

I hope to god that you never serve on any kind of jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes