Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Deliberation of AH double murder trial into 3rd day: What says you fine juror?

• AH innocent, found innocent

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • AH innocent, mistrial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AH innocent, found guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • AH guilty, found guilty

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • AH guilty, mistrial

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • AH guilty, found innocent

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say take this thread - and with all due respect - get lost

Too soon?

edit:
I agree, a bit dark. Admins feel free to move. Or just kil.. delete it altogether.

Hey after 28-3, I'm in a good mood. :D

But how crazy is it that we have cap room decided on this. But yes, to f--k with that guy.

Last edited:
It's the offseason. There's nothing to do.

Sometimes outside parties can make a better decision than juries, since all evidence and past behavior is not admissible in court. Best guess is he's guilty. No idea on the verdict. From what I understand, there is a complete lack of evidence, other than one eye witness, but that eye witness was shot in the face by Hernandez.

I'm just glad this guy is in jail for the rest of his life. He has permanently destroyed lives.

Death by exile is my hope.

Let me lighten up this thread with a joke.

Three guys are captured by a tribe of natives in a far off land. They are brought before the tribal leader who gives them a choice. He says, "what will you have, death or bunga?".

The first guys thinks, hmmm wonder what bunga is. "I'll take the bunga". The tribal leader says, "good". Then a dozen tribal members line up and give it to him in the rear.

The tribal leader turns to the second guy and gives him the choice, death, or bunga. The second guy thinks, hmm, that bunga thing is pretty nasty. But death is permanent, "I'll take the bunga". Tribal leader says, "good", and a hundred tribesmen line up and give him the bunga.

The tribal leader gives the choice to the third captive. He thinks a while, hmm, first it was a dozen, then it was a hundred, I don't know man. Heck with it, "I'll take death".

The tribal leader says, "good, death...

by bunga."

o_O

Has there ever been any precedent like this before in the NFL? Strange times. If it's a hung jury / mistrial, I'd assume we'd need to wait another year or longer for case and then the cap issue to settle. By the time it's figured out 3M might be only worth 1.5M in new/current NFL dollars. We want this decided now. Then maybe we'll never have to hear from him again. If it drags another year... seriously, c'mon man. Guilty!

AH killed some guys.

Ray Lewis, Guilty of killing a guy

Fixed: Ray Lewis, Guilty of killing a guy. Found innocent. (rolled in crim, settled in civil).

Fixed: Ray Lewis, Guilty of killing a guy. Found innocent. (rolled in crim, settled in civil).
Fixt: Ray Lewis, guilty of killing TWO guys, flipped on his buds, then settled with BOTH families in civil.

Let me lighten up this thread with a joke.

me too.....laughter is always the best medicine

Stop me if you’ve heard this before.

A liar, a cheater and a murderer walk into a bar, the bar tender says “I guess the

Patriots are in town”.

just kidding fellas

p.s...........guilty

A liar, a cheater and a murderer walk into a bar, the bar tender says “I guess the Patriots are in town”.

17345220.gif

From what I read about the trial -- not a lot -- the case is not overwhelmingly strong. The prosecution is heavily relying on a verified bad guy who was given bennies to testify. What could go wrong with that?

Not defending AH but it's VERY important to every single one of us that a case be proven beyond a reasonable doubt regardless of how unlikable the defendant is. In these days of massive gov, mega massive server farms, text-voice-facial recognition computed/run through dbs at astronomically high cycles. license plate recognition, seizures, on and on. The government being forced to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt is how all future King George IIIs can be kept from using his/her throne to hold absolute power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News