PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: AB Doesn't Pay His Arena League Players, Coaches, So They Quit

AB is misunderstood.
I think he is one of the most understood people in the country. He keeps showing everyone who he is. There is nothing to misunderstand.
The dude stiffed a pizza shop for a meal for the team and only paid them after they exposed it on social media. He is a scumbag. There is no misunderstanding that.

Right the way they are treated breeds the immaturity and self centeredness.
Most of not all of those guys got away with things their whole life and were trained to believe they could do as they wish with no consequences.
Humans act differently when they expect consequences for their behavior.
Agree, being a pro athlete wether they like it or they are role models young kids look up to them and want to be like them..

That's why you have to be around the right people, people that are into the same things are you.. going to practice On time, doing community based things the teams ask of you.. respecting the game.. engaging with the fans. Things like that.

c29e8e4a20caa63f94fb1c78e7582878.jpg

Father in law. Google.

According to this article his off field issues started in 2018

The burfect hit happened in 2015.

Like I said, If you have some sort of story or proof that Brown was a menace to society before that hit I'm all ears. I'm not excusing the problems hes causing, but I am intelligent enough to understand that there are factors that may have led to a kid who seemed for all intents an purposes a decent enough fellow to turn into what can only be described as a d level comic book villian on par with condiment man..

Like I said, If you have some sort of story or proof that Brown was a menace to society before that hit I'm all ears. I'm not excusing the problems hes causing, but I am intelligent enough to understand that there are factors that may have led to a kid who seemed for all intents an purposes a decent enough fellow to turn into what can only be described as a d level comic book villian on par with condiment man..
There's plenty of stories from his college days of him being a POS.
Ryan Clark has mentioned it plenty of times in his podcast
Brown is just a despicable human being

Brown had a personality disorder and was violent well before the hit and joining the Squealers. Teenage years, MSU, etc.

And I don’t believe the Burfict hit turned him into a classic narcissist.

And I don’t believe the Burfict hit turned him into a classic narcissist.
He had a crap childhood. Unstable home life. Estranged bio father. Step-father tried to discipline him and he rebelled. Beat up a kid at FAU.

He has some deep-rooted issues.

To say his behavior is all because of one hit is lazy.

He had a crap childhood. Unstable home life. Estranged bio father. Step-father tried to discipline him and he rebelled. Beat up a kid at FAU.

He has some deep-rooted issues.

To say his behavior is all because of one hit is lazy.
Troubled childhood os my least favorite excuse for grown men being a POS. Lots of is had rough upbringings and don’t behave that way.

Troubled childhood os my least favorite excuse for grown men being a POS. Lots of is had rough upbringings and don’t behave that way.
Sure but it absolutely has an influence on how it shapes behavior as one matures.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back