PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: AB Doesn't Pay His Arena League Players, Coaches, So They Quit

Some folks are just addicted to chaos and disfunction.
One might reasonably believe that AB has an iota of common sense or decency, but then again maybe not..
Gotta wonder how #12 feels about AB, he tried to bail him out several times and get him on the straight and narrow.
Really disgusting behavior towards a guy who did more for him than probably any other teammate in his life.

I'm amazed he's got enough money left to have bought the team in the first place.
He's clearly got some developmental deficit that causes these selfish reactions.

burfect legitimately ruined this dudes life with those cheap headshots.

Blaming Burfect for ABs behavior is lazy.
Blaming burfect for two really cheap headshots that fundementally changed him isn't lazy. Go back and watch videos of Antonio brown in interviews before and after the hits. The dude had his brain absolutely scrambled. He's got SEVERE mental health issues, and has no support system to get him the help he needs.

Blaming burfect for two really cheap headshots that fundementally changed him isn't lazy. Go back and watch videos of Antonio brown in interviews before and after the hits. The dude had his brain absolutely scrambled. He's got SEVERE mental health issues, and has no support system to get him the help he needs.

Brown had a personality disorder and was violent well before the hit and joining the Squealers. Teenage years, MSU, etc.

In case you forgot ... AB was a diva long before the hit but this definitely didn't help.

Also I bet he took out a few loans for the team. I wouldn't be surprised to see this get worse.

I'm not one to dive into gossip and drama too often, but you have to wonder if blindly letting this man move into their home in 2019 was a contributing factor in Tom Brady's divorce. I'd be pretty pissed too if my spouse let an insane person crash on our couch and their reasoning was, "But honey, he makes things easier for me at work!"
Oh what those poor kids must’ve been thinking…”Mommy who’s that crazy person talking to on our couch?”

Horrendous human being. Period.

He is an entitled ***hole. That wasn’t inserted with a hit.
Society creates it by treating these teenage athletes like heroes.
If you can play ball you are adulated, handed things, treated differently and then you get to the nfl and you are paid millions which creates arrogance that you are better than “normal people” and above the rules. They literally never mature. All superstar HS athletes are subject to it, but some rise above it and some get sucked in and end up being the Caruths, Hernandez’s, AB, Ruggs, Sapp, etc etc.

I'm amazed he's got enough money left to have bought the team in the first place.
He's clearly got some developmental deficit that causes these selfish reactions.
AB clearly has CTE, it's sad to see him decline at such a young age.. the hits he's taken over the years have affected his cognitive abilities.. if you listen to him talk he clearly sounds like someone suffering from mental illness and or CTE.

He is an entitled ***hole. That wasn’t inserted with a hit.
Society creates it by treating these teenage athletes like heroes.
If you can play ball you are adulated, handed things, treated differently and then you get to the nfl and you are paid millions which creates arrogance that you are better than “normal people” and above the rules. They literally never mature. All superstar HS athletes are subject to it, but some rise above it and some get sucked in and end up being the Caruths, Hernandez’s, AB, Ruggs, Sapp, etc etc.
Lots of truth in your post.. I'll say though ruggs was a case of immaturity and a decision to drink and drive and take someone's life.

Carruth didn't want to assume the responsibility of fatherhood so he'd rather take a woman's life. Hernandez had all sorts of issues going back to his childhood red flags all over.. however no excusing what he did. It was premeditated and just sad.

Most players As mentioned no matter what the backgrounds... are entitled from early on.. so when they taste success in major sports it's like everyone must bow down to them.

burfect legitimately ruined this dudes life with those cheap headshots.
Ryan Clark said he was a turd well before that.

Lots of truth in your post.. I'll say though ruggs was a case of immaturity and a decision to drink and drive and take someone's life.

Carruth didn't want to assume the responsibility of fatherhood so he'd rather take a woman's life. Hernandez had all sorts of issues going back to his childhood red flags all over.. however no excusing what he did. It was premeditated and just sad.

Most players As mentioned no matter what the backgrounds... are entitled from early on.. so when they taste success in major sports it's like everyone must bow down to them.
Right the way they are treated breeds the immaturity and self centeredness.
Most of not all of those guys got away with things their whole life and were trained to believe they could do as they wish with no consequences.
Humans act differently when they expect consequences for their behavior.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back