PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: AB Doesn't Pay His Arena League Players, Coaches, So They Quit

Mea culpa
Mea maxima culpa

I need Ian to delete my posts criticizing the Pats for letting this awful human being go

I'm not one to dive into gossip and drama too often, but you have to wonder if blindly letting this man move into their home in 2019 was a contributing factor in Tom Brady's divorce. I'd be pretty pissed too if my spouse let an insane person crash on our couch and their reasoning was, "But honey, he makes things easier for me at work!"

He obviously needs to surround himself with better people/ advisors . It seems like he has some good friends come into his life like Tom but he can’t handle people keeping it 100 with him and his issues/ trying to make him a better person (if that text conversation he posted with tom was legit, tom sounded like a genuinely concerned friend). So its kinda hard to feel sad for the guy anymore.

I am surprised he will not pay those he owes.

The Empire is my local team (I went to the championship game last year, it was awesome), and lemme tell you, I stopped supporting them the  second this ******* became the owner. Amazingly, it fell apart even faster than I thought it would.

Some folks are just addicted to chaos and disfunction.
One might reasonably believe that AB has an iota of common sense or decency, but then again maybe not..
Gotta wonder how #12 feels about AB, he tried to bail him out several times and get him on the straight and narrow.

Aaaaaaaand he just got the Empire literally kicked out of the league. That's honestly impressive.

Ben Dover Bob still should've kept him like Bill wanted and called the league's bluff regarding a suspension... Even if one were indeed handed-down, AB would've had it served before the POs started.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back