PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Note About Gwedd

Sorry I'm so late in posting my best wishes for you. I was busy writing a lengthy post about a game that won't take place. ;) Hopefully by the time you read it you will be well on you way to recovery. I eagerly wait for the day (real soon) where a "Gwedd" post reaches the site.

If good wishes have healing properties, then you will be well very soon.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Gwedd

Tim, I am sorry I have not passed on my best wishes before. Stay strong, and fight for all you can get back.

I am alive, I am sorry that I have not updated lately. This journey has taken longer than expected to get back to normal. The hardest difficulties are writing and numbers to get my brain to use them correctly. It is a journey.
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their wonderful wishes of wellness and their patience. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukah, Happy Festivus or Winter Solstice.

Typing assistance from my friend Francis.

I am alive, I am sorry that I have not updated lately. This journey has taken longer than expected to get back to normal. The hardest difficulties are writing and numbers to get my brain to use them correctly. It is a journey.
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their wonderful wishes of wellness and their patience. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukah, Happy Festivus or Winter Solstice.

Buon Natale and all the best !!!

This is excellent news. Keep battling and keep fighting, we're all certainly pulling for you. Definitely thinking of you and your family and wish you the best during the holidays as well :)

Great to hear from you, Gwedd. Happy Holidays to you and yours. I got you a present....a 2nd re-issue authentic Adam Gase "What Me Worry?" T shirt in X-Large. (all they had left, they're selling like green hot cakes)....

images

Keep on 'ACKing' brother! You'll get there.
All the best of the season to you and yours!

bill the cat christmas.jpg

This is great to see you back! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a best wishes on your recovery.

Merry Christmas and best wishes. Great to hear from you

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back